Collab ⫽Luca

AU: Vtuber u 

Warning(s): Swearing

Members: Luca

Luca stream just started, you waited until his loading screen was finished. You were planning to scare him in your first collab with him. You were going to call his phone and join a vc several times, you didn't really know if that would scare him or he would just panic or just be the same as always. (graduation speedrun /j)   

His loading screen just finished. After saying "Hi, Hello" to his viewers you did it. He was pretty calm. You frowned because of his reaction and continued on with the collab. 

Timeskip

You said "SoOOoo~ W-what knOow~". Luca started laughing when you said that, he hasn't heard that from you. Chat asked if you were drunk or tipsy because of your voice. Well you did drink before this collab, but you drank a bit, A BIT. I mean there IS drinking in this collab so you are getting drunk tonight. 

After a game the both of you just chat with each other and chat. Supas kept on coming for the both of you, there was one saying "Free supa delivery" Trying to trick your drunk ass

I can't believe you said "How much?" and "S-s..upas are fre..e??". Luca started to burst out of laughter when you said that. Drinking must've taken a toll on you, didn't you drink a while ago before this collab. 

"I think you drank too much (Vtuber name)" 

"NoOoo I diiD noOT~ OHH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

 "Wh-"

"Ooh... It's just a big ass spider :)" 

"YOU HAVE A SPIDER IN YOUR ROOM? HOW ARE YOU NOT SCARED??"

"I-idk" You hicced

"I think we should end our streams"

"NOoOooOOo~"

Luca ended his stream. You literal kept on streaming, chat asked you to rest after drinking too much. You followed them after 40 minutes 

A/n

---------------------------------

AYOKO NA