Morning || Luca

Yes, I did say I was going on break. This is just something before I go I guess? Some more content before mibreak.

P.2 of Trauma || Luca

Please read it before this, for less confussion

Note: You love eachother PLATONICALLY

Au: Father & Mafia Au

Livers: Luca

--------------------------------------------

Next day

The rain starts to fade as you wake up, you see Luca on the other side of the bed. Your phone kept on chiming, various messages of your friends keep on showing up asking "@y/n you still alive?". Clearly showing they're worried about you. Ignoring the messages you go back to sleep. 

You wake up again by a phone call. Luca didn't wake up gladly, you muted your phone. You tried to sleep again, it didn't work. You open Discord seeing 3k+ notifs from your group dm, you start back reading on what your friends have been talking about. Some where concerning, some where okay.  A few minutes passed, Luca woke up. 

He went a little closer to you, he tried to hug you to get your attention. It didn't work, he tried poking you, didn't also work. He went to check his phone, you suddenly spoke "Good morning.." Luca also replied with a good morning. He went out. 

You get on your pc, your friends invited you to hopcon on valo and Apex. 

An hour later, Luca called to eat breakfast. One more game and your friends are done. 

T.B.C

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, I said today is the start of my break but before I go I just wanted to make something since I forgot to publish a chapter on Ink and Quill

Next part will be on next week

I'll go rest now~ (_ _)。゜zzZ

Bye bye

(I found this in Luca's Fall guys stream)