Court Hearing

Lukas' POV

Today is the day I have my court hearing and in hopes to have the bogus charges that the ATF agents had filed against me. Last week I went in to Olivia's office because she was sent pictures from Irina about Sadie and my grandfather. Never did I ever imagine in the five years I have taken over the mafia did I think my own flesh and blood would try and ruin everything my family had built from the ground up. But the meeting didn't go as well with Olivia. It made it seem that I was accusing her of blaming people. But they were to blame. Irina told me to wait til after court was over with before I try and sit down with her to talk this all out. She's right. Irina isn't going to be at the hearing because she doesn't want to add fuel to the fire for the prosecution. Less they can hold against me the better. As I am sitting in my office finishing up last minute details for a gun order, when I find a cd. This is extremely odd to me. Part of me wants to watch it but then part of me is terrified to because what if this has a virus on it to erase everything I have on my computer. I grab it and immediately head to the law firm. This could make or break this entire case for us. As I arrive there, I see Olivia arriving. She seems to be bothered with something. As I get out of my car, she spots me.

~Olivia~ Hey I thought we were meeting at the courthouse today?

~Lukas~ Yeah we were but when I was finishing up looking at orders, I found this cd sitting on my desk. I didn't record anything and leave it there.

~Olivia~ Hmm well let's take it inside and look over it because it's highly suspicious that it appeared in your house. Like who would of put it there?

We head inside and into her office, Irina walks inside as well as Bristol. Olivia grabs a laptop off the shelf. Bristol tells us that it is one she uses when she has to play disk and she isn't sure if it could compromise anything else on file. That's smart thinking on her part. She put the disk in and turns the computer towards myself and my sister.

As we begin to watch the dvd, we see Sadie and Igor, mama's dad, talking to ATF agents. This was months prior to is even myself getting these trump ass charges. The DVD fast forward to a matter of days ago, most importantly the day I yelled at Olivia. This is outside the store, the very store that Irina saw them at.

~Olivia~ Wow that was pretty eye opening. They were basically planning this to be your downfall.

~Lukas~ What does this mean for our case? Especially for today?

~Olivia~ This evidence alone proves that you are innocent. It also proves that they set you up as well as the agents are dirty. We take this with us to the hearing and you'll be a free man again.

~Lukas~ Thank you. I appreciate you doing this for me.

~Olivia~ It's my job. It's what I do.

She is still highly upset with me for what happened last week. Do I blame her? No because if I did the same thing to her, she would of reacted just as I did. Irina can tell that I want to hash this all out now but then I don't want to distract her from doing what she does best. Bristol and Irina leave out the office.

~Olivia~ Look I know you want to talk about what happened in here last week, but we have to get ready to head to the courthouse here in about 20 minutes. I promise that we will talk after court. Just want to get this charges erased from your records for good. I'm sure Sadie and Igor will be there today. They want to see you fall. You won't. I promise.