His Confession

Olivia's POV

I hadn't had much of a chance to talk to Lukas since his case ended. Turns out that Sadie had been feeding Igor Petrov information on the Colombo Mafia. They both received hefty jail sentences and the prosecution is having nearly every single one of their cases that they worked on looked over as well as those ATF agents. I have seen Irina in brief passing when she comes over to see Carmine but that's about it. But today is going to be a different day. Today momma and daddy have treatment at the center. They no longer have to stay over night afterwards. This has all the children happier than we could ever imagine. They are both looking amazingly and alot more like themselves. Bristol is heading to the office today along with Irina to handle any and all cases that may come across our desk. I hope there is none but only time will tell us this.

As I am driving myself and my parents to the treatment center that is roughly an hour away, I can't help but think about the anonymous donor. I want to be able to meet this person and thank them for everything that they had done for myself and my family. But I have no way of getting into contact with them unless I end up going through the treatment center and talking to them about this. After all they have one more treatment and then labs to make sure they are on the path to healing. My brother and sister aren't as stressed about the treatments as I am because they said I will make sure our parents receive top notch care. That is true but I still need my siblings there incase anything could possibly go wrong but they work and take care of the house while I'm the one handling this.

As we pull into the treatment center, my momma looks over at me. She can tell something is seriously bothering me about everything.

~Momma~ What's wrong baby girl?

~Olivia~ I get Carmine and Bristol are covering work and the house care while I handle this, but I need my siblings here with me. I need them here in case anything could possibly go wrong. What if I lose you guys and I'm the only one here?

~Momma~ Livie, calm down, nothing and I mean nothing is going to happen to the both of us. Whoever the anonymous donor person was is making sure that the best of the best is on the treatment team. We are still here and we're not going anywhere. But what else is bothering you?

~Olivia~ I want to thank this anonymous donor person. They gave us our family back. They made sure neither one of us siblings are stressed about any of the medical bills or anything. They made sure we are okay. But I have no way to contact whoever this person is. Unless it's through the receptionist at the desk.

~Daddy~ Maybe you can have whoever the donor person is meet us here next week for the final treatment or whatever you decide. We appreciate you taking time off of work to make sure our treatment days are taken care of. We never second guessed it when you had to chose between myself or your mother. We appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

They are right. I need to tell the front desk to get into contact with the donor and tell whoever it is that I would like to speak to them in person. But I'm scared. Why? What if when this person sees me in person they go back on the treatment donation and force myself to pay every single penny back to them? I won't be able to afford this money. It's well over $100k by the time the last treatment is done. Not to mention any of the medical bills on top of that. We all head inside and immediately the nurses get momma and daddy off to get their treatments started. As I sign all the paperwork, I ask the head nurse in charge a huge favor.

~Nurse~ Is everything okay, Ms. Olivia?

~Olivia~ Oh yes ma'am. I was wondering since my momma and daddy are getting their last treatment next week or the week after, if the anonymous donor would be willing to meet myself and my family. I want to be able to thank them in person. My siblings and I can't thank them enough for what they have done for us.