Mafia PlayBoy

Lukas' POV

My family is mafia. Everyone around us knows this. Shortly after my parents had myself and my siblings, my father Giorgio, gave our family's mafia to another mafia we thought we could trust to run the mafia the way my father ran it without resorting to the sale of drugs and nonsense, and before anyone says anything about the mafia was given away after my dad had us, it's not our problem. Well my father had a contract written and stated that if they started selling drugs and that stuff we would take back the mafia and run it correctly. Things did go fantastic for a while. Drugs and that sort of stuff hadn't been sold for at least 15 years. My siblings and I were 15 years old at the time, and my parents were enjoying life as normal people. Just after we all turned 18, my father heard through the grapevine that the person who took over our mafia began to sell drugs and women for profit. Yeah my parents weren't happy to hear this. So my father called a huge gathering of several other mafias and when he informed them that this mafia was going completely against our beliefs, they immediately called whom he thought was going to do our city some good, turned to be bad. This man arrived and when he saw he was caught breaking our code of conduct, he tried telling my father that the mafia was legally his as the contract was past the 20 year bench mark that if he did good, it was his. Well I was there. I stood up and looked at him and said he's two years short of that happening. He asked how I knew and I said well I am only 18 and the contract was written two months after myself and siblings were born. He didn't know what to do. So the board of bosses decided that the mafia went back to my father and us. So my father took over again for years as my siblings and I went to college for a careee because we had no intentions at first of taking over a mafia. Gregor and I went to college and became doctors or surgeons and our baby sister became a lawyer. She's damn good at her career and bailed us out severa times. But 5 years ago, Pops health took a turn of bad health so logically I became the head of our mafia and Gregor became my second in command. Our weapons come from our best friend Carmine who's sisters know ours.

******

It's been several hours since I called Irina and she was one out of the three of us who picked up speaking Russian and Spanish. But mainly she speaks Russian when she's angry. I went to a new gun store besides Carmine's and well I purchased everything legally. Apparently I didn't according to ATF I illegally purchased the two 9 mm hand guns. They were for personal use and I wasn't selling them. I called Irina because she usually bails me out, well she isn't. She said she would speak to one of her coworkers and see if they would help me out. She said her coworker would do this. Apparently it's Carmine's big sister, Olivia. She got all the footage from the shop that day and saw things were done illegally. I didn't think of security cameras or anything of that nature. Irina told me today that she is booked up in court for the rest of the week unless something clears up but she would meet with me Monday afternoon. Irina told me to leave the whöres at home because Olivia isn't going to be nice about this situation. She said whöres could jeopardize the case in court. I said I'd would but we both know I won't. My lawyer will NEVER tell me what I am allowed to do. Irina laughed and said good luck with that. Whatever that means. But this weekend I'm going out to a club, going to have some fun before I am stuck behaving thanks to my lawyer.

*****

Olivia's POV

I honestly sat there and thought about this case involving Irina's oldest brother. I didn't want to get involved with this case because if it goes wrong and he gets locked up in jail then it could potentially all be my fault. Then I would have my best friend mad at me for it. I'm sorry I wasn't going to risk my friendship for anything. But Irina and I talked yesterday in office as we began reviewing the footage and she said she wouldn't hold anything against me. I believe her, so she told him I would do it. I told her I won't tolerate whöres following him in office and disrespecting me. She told him this and I could tell he wasn't happy. Something tells me he's going to test everything in me and my ability in court. Sweet baby Jesus help me now.

::::::

Yes things within the two original stories is different from this one. But it's the 3rd chapter. I'm sure that there will be more. Please understand I will explain them as they pertain to this story.