Expanding the Mafia

About 6 months after they returned home from the Maldives, Lukas and Olivia tied the knot in a small backyard ceremony in Olivia's parents backyard. Olivia had Bristol and Irina as her bridesmaids, and no neither of them were her maid of honor because she couldn't choose which lady it would be. The same was for Lukas. He had his little brother Gregor and Carmine as his groomsmen in the wedding. Olivia's father, Parker gave her away and there was not a dry eye in sight. Both mothers and fathers cried that day. It was the first time that they saw their babies had grown up and would be starting their own families and beginning to do their own things no matter what it would be. All they wanted was for their children to be happy and healthy and that's exactly what they were.

Olivia handled one more major case in St Louis for a friend of hers and Lukas'. Oliver Fischer's girlfriend Kristyn was unreasonably fired from her nursing position at their local hospital. Olivia knew she needed to handle the case to get Kristyn the justice that she deserved to have. It took nearly a year for that court battle to end because the defendants were claiming that there was absolutely no wrong doing on their end. But when evidence showed that the claims made against Kristyn were in fact false, a lot of people lost their jobs and had to pay a major amount of restitution to Kristyn. She didn't want the money, so she donated the money to the hospital to help pay for people who couldn't afford treatment. When she won the case, Olivia felt like she was ready to take time to start her family with Lukas.

It took nearly 5 tries before they had their daughters. Yes two little girls at the same time. They had have 4 boys and two girls. They were the only two little girls within the family. Bristol and Gregor had all 3 boys and Carmine and Irina as well had boys but only 2 of them. So imagine the former head of the Colombo Mafia, Giorgio having two little girls wrapped around his fingers as well as Parker? That's a sight for everyone to see. Both Karine and Siri love having all the grandbabies around them, all 11 of them.

Lukas had continued to run his mafia on the straight and narrow path until his oldest son, Antonio turned 21. Antonio took over and had his brothers, Michael, Luca, and Marco as his right hands. Even his cousins Alejandro, Giorgio, Giovanni, and Lorenzo helping them out. The twins took over and became Lawyers like their mother was for several years. None of them have found love quite yet but doesn't mean it isn't going to be happening for them. They are just very selective on who they choose to be with after hearing what had happened to Lukas before he met Olivia.

Everyone has lived their lives the way they wanted to and that was always to the absolute fullest!

********************

Author here: this story has come to an end. I'm leaving it right here incase I'm the future that I choose to write a sequel to this.