Chapter 7 - Streamer Boi

You happened to be sitting with Tubbo the next day at your house. You guys were seated on the couch cuddling and watching the vlog. Tommy had got Elodie to put in some amazing clips of all of the teams. Tommy even managed to get good clips of you, even though you were shying away from the camera now and then.

Soon it got to your favorite part you and Tubbo's win. The vlog started playing Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. You giggled a little at the dramatic music. You both continued to watch the video. Once you guys watched your epic win you both cheered in victory at the end giving each other a high five. 

At the end of the video, as if summoned by its ending, Tommy called. Tubbo answered, rolling his eyes with a smile. He walks away from the sofa for privacy.

"Hel-,"

"TUBBO!!!" Tommy yells through the phone. "HAVE YOU SEEN TWITTER!!!"

"No," Tubbo says. "Is there something wrong?"

"No...just that you and your girlfriend are TRENDING!!!" he screams.

"Wait what?!"

"You guys are number one trending in the UK and the entertainment category,"

"Oh my gosh, no way!"

"I don't know about the entertainment category though, y'know considering it was my video and all..."

"Tommy,"

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Well...it kinda has to do with Y/N,"

"What about Y/N?"

"Don't laugh,"

"Why would I laugh Tubbo?"

"Well...I've never actually taken Y/N on a date,"

Tommy bursts out in laughter, "You said you weren't gonna laugh!"

"She's your girlfriend and you haven't taken her on a date?"

"Well, no," Tubbo says disappointed. 

"Hey it's okay, Tubs," Tommy says. "I'll help you out."

"Really?!"

"Sure, you're my best friend," says Tommy. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Thank, Big T,"

"Welcome, Bee Boi," says Tommy hanging up the phone.

Tubbo goes back and sits next to you. He cuddles up to you putting his head on your shoulder, "I like this. Hanging out with you, I mean."

"I like hanging out with you, too," 

"Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course!" you yell in shock. "I would love to go on a date with you!"

Tubbo smiled and hugged you. You hug back before pulling away, "Thank you, for everything."

"You deserve it," Tubbo smiles, you both go back to your cuddling position before soon falling asleep in each other's arms.