Chapter 13 - Honey Bees and Flower Fields

Tubbo's POV

"I'm scared," Y/N whispers.

"You'll do great," I smile. I hugged her softly and then remembered my gift for her. I reach over to the bench behind me. I tap her shoulder. "I brought you something."

I hand her the gift and she smiles, "Thank you, Toby."

It was a bouquet of roses. Placed neatly in between was a small card. She went to grab it, "Save it for after."

She quickly removes her hand and hugs me, "Thank you. You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.

"Time to go, Y/N," says a tall woman.

"See you up there," she smiles.

"Break a leg," I say. "Not literally."

She giggles and leaves. I go to the front row and wait for her to come out.

"Last, but certainly not least, our valedictorian, Y/N L/N," introduces who I assumed was the principal of her college. Soon after she walks out in her blue academic dress and hat. What did Americans call it? Cap and gown. She looked absolutely beautiful. Alongside me sat Tommy, Wilbur, Ranboo, Freddy, Aimsey, and Niki. The vlog crew. They had all come to support Y/N on her big day, just like me.

When she gets to the mic she spots me and smiles, "Love. What is the real definition of love? It's when you're passionate about something or someone. It's when you have a passion for something so much you decide to pursue it. It makes you want to be a better person, not just for yourself, but for the things you are passionate about. Whether it's a career, your family, your friends, or even a partner. That's what keeps you going. That's what makes you push harder. We've all been there. When we've lost all hope and just thought that everything was over, we kept pushing. Look where we are now. We are stronger than ever. Just goes to show how capable we really are. So...always remember. Never. Lose, Hope."

Everyone claps and cheers. She even receives a standing ovation. After the ceremony, I walk back to the entrance to wait for Y/N with the others.

"Yes," she smiles when she arrives. "I would love to."

A few hours later

Tubbo's POV

Y/N and I sat in a giant flower field. She looked so beautiful in her dress. It was red, which complemented the roses sitting behind us. The moon was high and it was midnight.

"Thank you, Tubbo," she smiles. "For everything."

"I should be saying the same to you," I laugh.

She smiles and looks off in the distance. Her (Y/E/C, your eye color) shined in the moonlight. She was so pretty.

"Y/N?" I whisper. She turns to look at me.

"Yes?" she asks.

"Can I...May I..." I stutter out. "May I...kiss you?"

"Tubbo, you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable," she says softly.

"I want to," I say. "It doesn't make me uncomfortable. I was just nervous to ask."

"Tubbo," she smiles at me. "Of course, you can kiss me."

"Oh...okay," I stutter out once again.

I lean my head slowly towards hers and touch her cheek. Then my lips touched hers. She was so gentle. Her lips were warm even though the night was cold. I pulled away when I was done. My face was obviously cherry red.

"Tubbo, are you okay?" she asks.

I nod my head, "Yea, I just thought I'd never get the chance to do that."

"Why not?"

"I get nervous,"

"That's okay," she smiles. "It's a part of life."

"I love you, Y/N," I finally say.

"I love you too, Toby," she smiles. She hugs me and then lays her head on my chest. She soon falls asleep. After a while, I drift to sleep too.

I love her and it was obvious she loved me. I wasn't just Bee Boi to her. I was something more. We were Tubbo and Y/N. I planned on never letting that change.

The End

{Created: May 19, 2022, at 3:29 pm}

[Published: May 20, 2022, at 6:15 am]

Word count:  640 words