Part 1

Chap 1

Imlie, a strong beautiful woman has become a sobbing mess. She looked at herself in the mirror, a freaking mess. She was sold to Tripathis by her villagers the day her mom died. They did not want a burden. She was forcibly married to their only son Aaditya. He was a monster, even Imlie who could fight boys of her age couldnt even raise a hand here. She was their 'slave.' Its been 2 months since she entered the Tripathis home. She would obey all orders. The only thing she was glad that she wasnt touched yet by her so called husband. She does not care about him or she ever will. He used to come drunk at night and attempted many times to rape her but Imlie somehow managed to fight his drunk body. She even had kicked him there but by morning he would never remember. He was such monster he does not need excuses to hit her. For example, if the food missed some spice or salt, her night would end with a slaps.

Looking at herself in mirror, she had enough, she wants to run away she wants to be libarated. She always dreamt of doing work in big company. It doesnt matter the position she just want to be free and independent. Running away might far fetched idea, but that didnt stop her dreaming, although she doesnt know where she would stay. She can ask Aditya of a job  at the company he works at ? She knew the consequences of her boldness but she must try.

That evening at dinner table, "Iwant to work" she said timidly looking at thr Tripathis. Her mother in law raised eyebrow "Arent you working at home? We can give you more chores" she smirked. "No, i want to work outside the house please" she replied.
"Ye achanak kaha se bhut aagya and ye daring kaha se aagai? Do mahine hue hai and sur sidha bahar kaam karne jana hai" Buaji said angrily.
Everybody started to give their opinions, however Aditya was staring at her, " Kaam karna hai? Thik hai mere company mein boss ko ek assistant chaye chalna mere saath" he said. Everybody was shocked including Imlie.

She smiled first time in long time, "Aap sach kahet ho?"
"Ha"
"Pagal ho gaye lalla, tum.." Bua interuppted
"Bua, let me handle" Aaditya cut her off signalling with his eyes which bua understood but Imlie was too happy to notice. Maybe he wasnt as bad as she thought he was.