Part 30

It took convincing for manager to show her the CCTV but she finally did it. He left her alone in office as she went through all videos finally she found the date and it shook her to the core when she played it. There was nobody there, she was
Acting up in the cafe and talking and fighting aa if sombody is there same when she went outside now she understood why people were looking at her amazed.
She started sweatinf, she was loss of words she called the manager thanked and left from there
Embarassed. Imlie ! Ye kya ho raha hai matlab.. no.. matlab cops ka kehna nobody like that person... She grabbed her hair in frustration, she went to her college near the pond hoping he shows up and prove her wrong.
After half hour, he showed up.."Kyu chok rahi ho? Mera intezaar bhi karti ho aur darr chehre pe Tch tch" he came closer
"How come CCTV.. accident" she wasnt making sense anymore.
"Jo hai hi nai wo cctv mein ayega kaise"
"Matlab?"
"Matalb apne dimag se pucho" He traced a finger on her cheeks and she pushed it away.
He laughed and went away walking. She went after him pushing him on ground, she started punching him , for hurting her Aru, her hands were bleeding why wasnt he retaliating? But she kept going. Suddenly somebody grabbed her from behind, "Madam rukye madam!" She came out of her trance and looked at the watchman.

"Ye aap zamin ko bar bar kyu maar rahi ho?" Shocked at her behavior watching looked at her little scared.
She looked down and he wasnt there her kunckles were bleeding bruised.
"Kya madam jaye yaha se chalye" he gestured her to go away. She walked back to the road. She was in shock and dazed. Her head is pounding, she sobs she muffles her scream.
She needs to go to the doctor.

That evening, Aryan was waiting for her pissed at her leaving the place. She didnt care she didnt hear a word of his scolding. "Imlie i am talking to you " he shook her shoulder.
"Why dont you ever listen?!Imlie!!" He shook her again.
Without replying, she pushed him really hard, he staggered behind appalled at her actions.
"LEAVE ME ALONE OR I MIGHT HARM YOU!!" And she left locking herself in room.

Aryan kept knocking at door worried at her outbursts. He kept calling her softly , "Baby am sorry, are you ok?? Open karo please look at you look at us what is going on? Please open i promise i wont shout" he pleaded but Imlie sat on bed shutting the voices. She had gone to doctor and they did some tests, she will have to go tomorrow until then she wants to be left alone.

That night she kept thinking, her body was shivering as if in fear. Fear of Aakash , fear of losing the only person she loves the most. Her hallucinations yes she know she is hallucinating what is reality? What is not? She woke up to get water and found Aru near door sleeping. 

She immediately hugged him waking him up.
"Baby, am sorry but never do that i could have break the door but i somehow i knew you needed space" he said in one go groggily.

"Sssh" she caressed his face she grabbed his hand and took him to their bedroom. They slept cuddling each other no more words needed. Imlie looked at him while he slept. Things she can do for him, she smiled.