Part 28

One afternoon while in library she got a call from an unknown number. She picked it up , "Madam aap Imlie hai?"
"Ji"
"Madam aapke husband ka accident hogaya hai" she froze . Her worst nightmare came true.
She ran to the hospital mentioned by the guy who called her. Police was there as well. It was hit and run case. Imlie stood there, while doctor worked on him. She died thousands death. Suddenly she remembered his words, Aakash. He had threaten , kahi usne hi toh.. oh my god oh my god ye kya hogaya because of me, Aru is hurt i should have taken care of that guy. Aru please be okay she talked to herself. She stayed outside on the bench whole night. He was fine but doctor said she cannot go inside until tomorrow. So she stayed there not blinking an eye worry on her face. Next morning, she went inside she sat there hold his hand. "I am sorry Aru i can never forgivr myself. I will make everything alright. Am going to kill that ba****. Just be okay " she cried keeping her forhead on his palm.
"Hi baby"he said softly as he gained consciousness. Imlie looked up and caress his head, "Are you in pain? I am sorry"
"Why are you sorry? And stop ye rona dhona am ok it was just an accident"
"No it wasnt"
"Matlab"
"Kuch nai please jald thik hona hai ab rest karo am going home to make you some home cooked food" she kissed him and left.

Chacha had gone to village, so Imlie had to go and make food. She didnt want him eating hospital food. While she was in kitchen, she heard something in living room, she went to peek and he was there. She went in got the knife,
"You! I am going to kill you" before she could attack he grabbed her and twisted her hand and turned her around. "Tch Tch havnt learned your lesson. Told you, bichara Aryan" he whispers in her ear. She struggled to get free but he was too strong. "Chodo mujhe" and he pushed her , she fell near the knife. She almost cut her hand. She cried sitting there feeling helpless. She got up still crying and continued her cooking. She will have to tell Aryan this cannot go on, his life is at risk. But first she needs to take care of him the. She will tell him all the truth.

Imlie didnt go college for week even though Aryan insisted, she was by his side continously. She was pampering him but Aryan noticed there is worry other than him on her face. Her weight has drastically reduced. He needs to do something before this fine piece of his fall sick.

Once Imlie was satisfied about his health, she told him everything. He was shocked that she been hiding this for long, "Imlie?? Really i thought we will share everything. You been hiding? Woh tumhe kuch karleta to? Have you thought about me?" Anger rising in his voice.

"Thats why i did not tell you. I didnt want you to worry" she looked down in guilt.
"Imlie whoever that guy is he is dangerous, we are going to police. And if he is the one behind accident then.." he looked at her disappointed
"I am sorry i thought it was empty threat " she was guilt ridden. Nothing can save her from herself .

"Imlie" feeling bad for scolding her "Imlie, you hve to tell me eveything . We are one. Pagal tumhe kuch ho jata to. All the possibilities right now going on my head if you had continued to hide" she kept her head on his chest feeling defeated.
"Chalo we will take care of this" she nodded and followed his cue.

Next day, they went to police and filed an FIR. The authorities said they will go and get the guy from college. She gave them the description beside first name she didnt know anything about him. Imlie felt little relieved . Aryan wasnt as mad as she thought he would be.