Part 23

She quit her Morning job and started job hunting and she strictly told Aryan not help her. One day, her lawyer called and said that divorce proceeding will start from next week. It will be quick since now its mutual.

The court proceeding had started and she did tremble when he saw her with those eyes but just touch of Aryan on her hand calmed everything down. The verdict was quick , divorce was completed. Also because of the proofs of her beatings Aaditya will be taken into custody but knowing the system he will get bail soon. But for now that topic was over.

Aryan could not control and wanted to make Imlie his wife. The same week, he made court appointment for marriage. Imlie found situation hilarious because he was nervous and excited at same time. Unlce and aunty, chacha and few colleagues including Natasha attending their court marriage and party afterwards.

Imlie was nervous for the first night what she didnt know their first night is going to turn hilarious ending with a cute fight.

She was nervous, knowing Aryan he is very dominating otherwise.
Aryan came into room, instead of being romantic his first statement was ,Oye , this side
Is mine chalo udhar jao"
"What the?? Suhaagraat hai aur tumhe side ki padhi hai" Imlie said with annoyance in her tone.
"Are par neend nai aati na" he said softly looking at his wife eyes.
"But aaj sone kaha wale hai" and she realized what she just blurted out.
"Ohh tumhara irada matlab puri raat woww iskeliye to apni side bhi chordu" he came closer removing his top.
"Pata nai tha tum mujhe jhel paogi" he came closer pecking her lips. "Good stamina i assume?"

"Excuse me, stamina bohut hai samjhe"
"Acha.. to phir ye batao karte kya"
"Matlab" confused asked Imlie
"Husband wife " he made dirty gestures
"Chiii Aru, dont do that you know i am very imaginative woh mujhe videos dekhi thi bohut pehle wo yaaad aajata hai"
"WHAT?!" He started laughing
"Konsi videos"
"Wahi that men see" shyly Imlie said
"I didnt see " He shugged "but since you have seen thoda sikha do na mujhe" he started removing her jewelry.
"Dekho ye sab to tv mein dikhate hai, you know partner removing clothes, baki tum dikhado"
"Wo. Woh mein.." Imlie became shy all sudden because of his teasing "mujhe nai aata, its my first time."
"Ha aur mera lets see 50th time" he smiled. Imlie pouted, "i thought tum fresh maal ho" Imlie need to stop talking like an idiot things she blurts out.

Aru couldnt control his laughter. "Acha mazak side pe. See imlie if you are not ready am totally ok with it take your time." She knew he will understand without her saying anything . She is ready but need tad little time to gather herself. She wants to surprise him and make it beautiful for him.

Next day, when she was searching online she saw colleges ads which rekindle her desire to study. She jotted all information and decided to join and start classes. She can still work evening and morning she can do her classes also that way she can pay for college expense. She will take loan from Aru and give it back once she has enough. In afternoon, she went to shops to buy somethings thats when she bumped into her ex- MIL. She looked like she is about eat Imlie up. She was alone, Imlie tried going other way but she blocked her and sneered, "Shaadi bhi karli" looking at her mangalsutra "Wah mana padega gaav se aai pehle humare ghar ab  wo Boss ke saath. Bazaaru nikli tum to Imlie aur rakshash hume bulati thi. Jo bhi kia ache kia mere bete ne. Jail mein dala haina , tu dekh rk baar aajane de baar.." She stopped when Imlie showed her the hand.
"Apko lagta hai mein darti hu terese ya tere wo kutte se? Tab bhi nai darri na ab darti hu"
"Ae laundiya rop jaadti hai? Wo bade boss se shaadi karli isliye hul dikha rahi hai?"
"Ae budhiya, tab bhi  bhi mein Aryan se madad nai li thi na ab bhi leti hu. Aur ek baat sunle, bohut khush hu mein, mera pati mujhe barabari ka maanta hai samjhi tum log jaise gawar log"
"Ae ladki" about to slap her but Imlie twisted her hand.
"Don't varna pata hai na"  she grabbed the perfume bottle and reminded her of that bottle incident. "Ye phod ke, iska jo dhaar haina tere peth main marungi. Chaye phir jail kyu na ho jaye" with that she kept back the perfume and left without wasting her time.

Empty threats, she thought. She wasnt going tp be botherted by this nor she needs Aryan to worry. She is excited to talk about college to Aru.