Part 19

Imlie noticed he didnt come back from the park, nor he came home after. She was worried that he didnt go get himself in trouble. She told chacha to call if Aryan reaches home. She took a cab and went to hell house just to see if there is hungama there. Luckily it seemed quiet.

Definitely he didnt come here.. where did he go? She looked around tbe area and finally she saw him doing most unexpected thing at unexpected place. Definitely he is drunk too. She gave the far to the cab driver and went near the scene. He was sitting with an homeless man bawling like a child. His hand was bloody, there was wound on his head. The man was patting him on shoulder as if sympathising. She went closer and called him.. , "Aryan?" He looked up, his eyes were red .. he pouted  then he looked at the homeless man and said, "Dekho aagai daatne... " He didnt look at her again. He wasnt in senses.

After few second , he just laid down there and slept. Imlie was appalled at his behavior, "Uncle, kya kya bola aapko isne? Please bataye?" So the man said that he wrong his best friend, he feels guilt all the time its eating him up , the bruises on him are given by self. He harmed himself. He just kept crying and he said he loveshis best friend, but the rage and guilt him in is neverending.
"Thank you Uncle" she gave him couple thousands bucks and smiled.
"Nahi beta"
"Chacha lelo"

He helped Imlie get another cab and helped her put Aryan inside. He was half asleep by now.
Once home, she got help from chacha to take him upstairs in his room. Once they were alone,
She ordered him , "Remove your shirt, pata nai aur kaha chot lagi hai" He shook his head and replied , "Tum ne toppp top tooppp nikalllaa thaaa when i told asked yyoou, then whaayyy shouuud I? "

"Bevde bagaye ho ek din mein , bol to sakte nai thik se" Imlie without asking second time just grabbed his shirt and teared it.

"Aahhh, youuu craaaaazy woman that was braaaandd shirrrt!"
Imlie ignored, and looked on his body for any sign of self harm.  She did feel shy at first, but then she realized he is not even in senses. She was on her knees her tummy leveling around his face she bed forward to check his back.

Suddenly he felt a finger, her eyes went wide
"Hahaha " he was laughing "his finger going round and round as if driving a car on her navel.

Imlie jumped back at the sensation.
"Arreeee meri gadi"
"Pagal hogaye ho!!!!! PAGAL MANIAC DARA DIYA MUJHE IDIOT BEVDE!!" she collected herself after calming her nerves she couldnt deny the emotion she felt but then he was drunk and for him her navel was a track.

She quickly grabbed first aid box and took care of his hands and head. After that she was about to tuck him when she had an idea. Because he was drunk and he dared to hurt himself in guilt, she thought to take revenge. His tshirt was already off... so she decided to take his pants and undergarments off too. She closed her eyes and slowly did her shenanigans and tucked him in without looking.

While closing the door she giggled, "Kal subha reaction dekhne ka maza hi alag hoga."

She went into her room and suddenly she started crying. Crying to see him hurt so much, she thought she wont be able to forgive him but his actions are otherwise. Yes he didnt listen to her, but even she could have not listen to his promise and not have gone to hell house. He loves me but he wont confess. He says baby to me when he is so lost in worry he doesnt even realize that baby is term of endearment. She cried for herself. She feels liberated for some reason she feels better for some reason all because of Aru. She will go to police tomorrow knowing they have contacts, she will have to take Aryan's help. Hope he has contact too. One can just hope.. and about the divorce am sure after today beatings that idiot will be scared out of his wits am sure he would have already signed it.