Part 24

She wanted to talk to Aryan about college but she wanted to first make up for the suhaagraat. She wanted this night to his special. While he was at work she quickly arranged things in the room with special lights and few floral arrangments. The scented candle was enough to calm oneself. She quickly removed the clothes and kept it ready. After that she went into kitchen and grabbed dinner and laid on table. In sometime, Aryan had came returned home and was really hungry. Aryan noticed a little fidgety Imlie. She looked anxious, "are you okay? " he asked concerned.
"Of course Mujhe kya hona hai" she chuckled nervously.
"Okkayy" not buying her reply. She ate really fast and went upstairs not even caring to clean up the table and Aryan didnt mind thinking she must be tired. He cleaned everything up and finally went upstairs concerned about Imlie's health.

When he opened the door, he was suprised to see the romantic atmosphere around. He smiled. What is she upto and where is she?? Suddenly he felt his hands grabbed and a click.
Ooo he didnt know Imlie could be this naughty.
She came forward, she was in cops clothes. She was damn nervous, roleplay thats what she had decided but now she is sweating bullets. His eyes had that desire that turned her on. A new sensation she never felt.
"Hmm" was all he said looking at her with predator eyes. She kissed him softly and he responded her with agression which suprisingly pleasured her. She started unbuttoning his shirt. She touched him there, "Imliee" his voice was husky. She ignored his plea to be released. She kissed his body, Aryan trying to release his hand, she kissed his neck, his jaw and nibbled his ears. She pushed him on bed and straddled him, they continued kissing, she finally unlocked his hand. And that was all it was needed. Aryan swiftly turned her putting him under him. No words were needed between them. They were finally one and Aryan found a new side of Imlie that night. She had left her marks all over his body.

Next morning, after the beauitful night when Aryan woke up Imlie was not in room. He freshned up and went downstairs, she came running and hugged him. "Thank you"
Aryan looked at her with love, "thank you? "
"For being gentle with me"she said softly
"Wish i could say the same" he chuckled
Imlie hit him on chest. During breakfast, she mentioned about college and as expect he supported it and also said he will give the loan to her with a wink. "And you will be working in evening to? If so , we will hardly have time with each other Imlie" he looked sad all of sudden.

She got up and hugged him, "Are baba i know but please i really want to do this. I want to be a social worker Aru. " he just nodded keeping his hand on his.