Part 4

Chap 4.

Aaditya being aaditya would not miss chance to harass her or try putting hands on her. Even though nothing as extreme as other night, he still would miss chance to humiliate her.
One day, in office small breakroom, he got hold of her keeping his eyes and ear out for anybody approaching. He pushed her against the wall, she could see lust brewing in his eyes. She looked sideway, while he came near whispering, "i will have you soon! " with that he grabber her face smacked his lips on her catching her in surprise.  She with all her strength pushed him away, the same moment Aryan walked in looking at the scene before him.  He saw Imlie looking disgust or so he thought, and Aaditya breathing heavily and angry. " May I know whats going around in my office? Anything that i need to know?" He asked sternly expecting one to answer .

"Sorry sir, my wife here was little upset with me and so..again sorry sir " and he left the break room embarassed.

Aryan raised his eyebrows at the retreating figure.  He turned his gaze on the woman who stood there frozen.  "Are you okay Imlie?" He asked. When she didnt respond , he went near her and gently touched her shoulder, she snapped back and replied "Yes Sir , Sorry" and give the biggest  smile to her boss. Her first kiss was snatched from her. Yet she smiled, she smiled for the man infront of her. He did not demand any answer from her, he asked her as if he genuinely cared. She smiled for the man he is. "Imlie, are you sure?" There again , he asked.
Thats all that matters to imlie that sombody actually cared! She had forgotten the feeling. She misses her mother, she want to lay her head on her lap and sleep. She hasnt sleep peacefully since that night. She was always cautious knowing the monster in him can come anytime.

"Yes Sir. Anything you need Sir?" She asked .
"Actually yes, i have booked ticket for us to go Delhi tomorrow night for a conference and seminar i would need you there. Hope that is not a problem." He asked
"Um I will let you know sir"
"Cool. Anyways i came to grab coffee here would you like one? Or i should ask do you even like coffee??" He asked as he went over the coffee machine to prepare fresh brew.

"Kabhi taste naahi kiye hai" she blurted out
"Really?Then let me make you one ?" He asked.
"Ji" still embarassed from while ago.

He told her to take a seat. "Here try it and tell me if am good coffee maker?" He winked.

Imlie tasted the coffee for first time and she loved it. The pure essence of the coffee beans melted in her mouth.  "Wow, ek dum dhaaso hai!!" Not realizing she is in front of her boss for a moment she forgot.

Aryan nodded "Guess am good coffee maker unless you just buttering me up" he asked seriously.
"Nope its really good for a first timer atleast!"
They finished their coffee in silence. Aryan was busy texting on his phone and Imlie just staring at him . She looked away when he looked up .
"Are you sure you are okay Imlie?" He asked again concern in his voice. He was refering to earlier fiasco she realized.
I wish i could say am not okay Sir. I wish i could say .."am alright" she smiled. After the break, they both went on their work.

Once Imlie went home, her mother in law was waiting on her , " Aagai maharani, chalo apna kaam karo phir hume baat karni hai"
"Hume bhi" Imlie replied.

After couple hours, she went to living room where everyone was sitted and having discussions on including the monster.

They saw her and quieted down. Nobody said anything for few minutes. Imlie decided to ask right away, "Sir ne humari ticket book ki hai kal Delhi jaane ke liye 3 din.."she asked nervously.

"Nahi tum nai jaa sakti ek akele mard ke saath"
"Boss hai humare"
"Toh? "
"Kaam hai" she did not back down.
Aadtiya interruped his mom and Imlie retaliation.
"Suno, Sir ne book kar hi dia hai to chali jao aur ha wapas ane ke bad kuch bahane banake naukri chor do" Imlie stared wide eyes and realize he is taking revenge of the other night. He knew where to break her. No she cannot let him come between . She needs the money. Her mind started racing . She hasnt even overcome today's heartbreak how will she able to tackle this.

"Badbuk ae badbuk sun rahi ho na" bua retorted
"Ji" was all she could reply.

She went back to her room and thought how to tackle this. She was lost , her mind was racing everywhere....

What Imlie didnt know that three day trip is going to change lot in her life . What she didnt know that she will be gaining a friend.. a best friend .