Discoveries

You took Edward's advice. Moving professions was the best decision you've made in a while. Gordon wished you well, and of course Batman never showed up. The spot was taken within a day or two, and you felt terrible for the next sucker who'd have to deal with all of it. The postion as a detective was much better. It suit you a lot more, and you enjoyed doing it a bunch.

What better case to put you on other than the Riddler, the one you'd been studying and working on for weeks now. It was all starting to get better and better. The computer they had set you up with was incredible, it worked insanely fast, graphics were perfect, and the keyboard made little satisfying clicks.

Cracking your knuckles, you sat down for a fun and new expierience that wasn't figuring out how to restore the 80 year old statue that had been ruined the night prior. Thanks, Batman.

On the roof over, a figure sat hunched. They pressed the binoculars to their eyes in order to get a better look through the window, particularly at you. Giddy with excitement, they pulled out a polaroid camera, and switched the binoculars to clear framed glasses. Snapping a few pictures of you was all they needed. They clutched it to their chest, toppled backwards, and kicked their feet in the air. "Perfect, perfect, perfect." they murmurd. It would be the perfect material for later.

3 hours of research, a few cups of actual fresh coffee, and 5 papers scattered on the desk later, it was time to head home.
Did I want to stop for coffee? Maybe I'll run into Edward.

Ultamitely, the decision was yes. Again, the diner was empty except for the guy with a green army coat and glasses.

"Hiya, Eddy." you said as you gave him a reasurring tap on the shoulder.

"Eddy?... That ones new."

"If you dont like it I can change i-"

"No no no, there won't be a need for that. I enjoy it. Does this mean we're actually friends, since we're giving each other nicknames now?"

"I suppose it does, Eddy Nashston."

"How do you know my last name? I don't have my drivers license out, do I?" He panickily said and frantically patted his pockets. His hand grazed over a shape in the coat. It slightly revealed itself to be a polaroid, but only enough to where you could see the shutter button and a part of the camera.

"Relax, I did a background check on you today. Nothing to worry about. Unless you have a secret you're keeping from me."

"Oh, here it is." Edward exclaimed as he waved his hand to dismiss the question.

"Eddy? What are you keeping from me?"

His face turned into a sickly white color. That couldn't be good for someone, could it.

"I'm just fooling with you, I bet there's nothing too worring. Sorry, Edward."
There's definitely something.

"Not Eddy anymore huh?" He shakely laughed off.

"No way, Eddy is a great name for you."

"Oh, well, thanks. Anyways, I better be off. I have to go feed my bat."

"You have a bat?"

"Yeah" He struggled to say through a mouthful of pumpkin pie. Again, shoving a 5 under his dirty plate and trotting off into the night.

Paying for your coffee, it was home-bound for you too. Maybe tonight would be the night you'd get 9 hours of sleep. Who knows? You finally have Batman off your back, and a new found friend.
Or maybe more than that
You blushed at the thought, no way there were feelings developing for Edward. He was a friend and a suspect. Or that's what you thought. Maybe he really is an innocent bystander, who just happens to be at every single bad thing, at the right time.

Edward got home, and slammed the door behind him. He gripped the photos taken earlier to his chest, and slid down the door. Oh what lovely room decor these would make. Only a physco would hang pictures of his secret little crush on the wall, but that is what he was, right? Never mind, there was another problem to take care of, one that just happened to be growing inside his pants. The interaction with you in the cafe really set him off.

"Eddy" your voice would echo over and over. He grabbed his throbing cock and stroked it, slowly at first. The thought of you sent sparks throughout him, the way you treated him so kindly, the most mysterious parts of your questions. Was it the fact you didn't know who he was? Maybe that was the best part. You chasing after him. Him. He picked up the pace, whining a little bit. His hand flying up and down, his back arching a little.
fuck fuck fuck fuck
Just the thought of your mouth sucking on his cock, in and out, in and out, finished the job. He released on one of the polaroids, threw his pants back on, and went to work on his computer. These greeting cards don't write themselves, y'know?

fin.
858 words

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know how you should end something like the final paragraph. Anyways, first time writing something like that. Trying desperately to finish so Mum won't walk in and find out what I'm doing is a fear I never want to feel again. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,
- Luca

Edit (06/10/22)
Everytime I see a notification that someone commented on this chapter, I always burst out laughing

Y'all are funny asf