Bedtime

The second that I answered my phone I knew that she was in little space, she sounded so excited and the cute sequels she made on the other line made my heart melt.

"Hi Babygirl"

"Hewwo!!!!!"

"Did you do your homework like I asked?"

"MMhmmm I did" 

"Good girl, are you all snuggled up and ready for bed?"

"Yes sir, and I have Lenny with meeee!!!" 

"I am glad Lenny is there to watch over you and keep away the bad dreams. Maybe one day I can be there to hold you and scare away the mean bad dreams"

"Yes pease!!"

"It's time to close your eyes now, I will stay with you until you fall asleep." 

He started to hum a tune that she didn't recognize but it quickly started to make her tired, her eyes began to droop so she hugged her stuffie tighter sucked on her paci and quickly was met with sleep. He was happy he could make his little girl so relaxed in his company. He himself was deep into Daddy space and wanted to take care of her more than anything, but for now this was all he could do over the phone. He waited a few more minutes, and hung up the call once he was sure she was asleep and safe. That night he slept the best he had in a long time, he dreamt of holding her and watching her play. Giving her a safe place where she could be her and know that someone loves who she is. One day he will give her the world.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I am excited to see where it leads in the future!

What would be your dream job, if you could pick any in the world or make up one?

I am more of a cottage in the forest type person, having my own little personal farm and animals. A bit of a simplistic life.