𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

༺☆༻

Hello dear readers... This is a letter from your dearest ...

Before we start I would really like to you guys to read this because is  important for you can understand the story.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝟙. This story will be an XReader BUT this is an actual story made for an OC of mine.

𝟚. I will try my best to write, because english is not my first language and you guys will probably notice some minor (or major) errors in the book. Please be patient with me, I work on this project alone. Maybe sometimes I will also forget to change the name to Y/N in the story, just ignore that and notify me so I can fix it.

𝟛. This will be an Fem!Reader that go by (she/her), be respectful you guys. And I also will not be doing anymore ships in the book (besides Reader X Xiao ofc). ( if you want ships to show on the book you can just imagine that is something happening between the ship characters you like).

𝟜. This story is heavily inspired by three books I read on wattpad, and I recommend you to read every single one of them too.

@Keondidntsaythat = Sleeping Adeptus

(please, I love this story and you guys will see that the sleeping for such a long time is from this and she being the 'dream keeper' is something that I kinda got from here two, tho before I started reading this one I was thinking "we need an adeptus that annoy every other adeptus, and I want to be the opposite to Xiao so it can annoy him more." And thats how Meiying was born. ALSO PLEASE NOTICE ME. I LOVE YOUR WORK)

@Huawyn = Wax Wings

(This one is just perfect the way that is written, the way that the story is told... The story is with Diluc, but even if it is with him, there is a lot that inspired me to do this book. I love angst for some reason, and that will be like a warning that have the plans to make this story with loads of angst)

@Avocadodoyukish = Unreachable Hand

( This one is just purrfect, like it have a *little bit* of angst but is so cute too, makes me go feral. I don't have many words for this one, I just love it.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ >ʸᵒᵘ< ⁽ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ⁾ ᵐʸ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ, ⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵏᶦⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍˢ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃᵈ, ˢᶦⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈˡʸ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˡᵒˡ.

*ahem* anyways-

The chapters will take a while to come out, as I take a while to write because I want the story to be in quality even though I'm writing in another language, With that I can't promise that I will post frequently, but I will try to do my best. 

I also said that there will be a lot of angst, but I don't actually know how to write this properly so maybe it will be kinda lame in some points, but the idea is: Sad story, so don't exactly expect a nice ending... or an ending of some kind. BUT I still hope you enjoy my service here ^^

small edit: No you guys aren't my OC lmao, I just posted the story how she got her vision because I wanted to share a bit of my work hehe~~

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈,            

                                         𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒽𝓎 ✧