𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

༺☆༻

- "You're ridiculous. Now saying something like that as an excuse to spend your time with me." - He said, uncrossing his arms and rolling his eyes, making something ICK inside of the girl in front of him.

Making a face she stares at him stomping her foot onto the dew grass, it wasn't her fault, and it wasn't her choice. Guizhong asked her to go with him and the Yakshas. She remembers her master saying something about learning with them... If it was with the other ones, fine. Good. Very well. Yet for her lucky ass, the first Yaksha she sees is this unbothered short man.

Once she explained what Guizhong told her, Xiao didn't take her seriously, as he knew the amount of stupidity she said trying to get close to him, of course he wouldn't believe her,... Maybe that was a mistake of hers... Pushing her luck way too much.

The temptation to insult him back and start a fight was huge, but as a disciple of Guizhong, she needed to keep composed. It has been 1 month that Guizhong decided to take Meiying in some training, as Y/N was a healer but not a good fighter, so a bit of defense would be nice.

- "You can ask the Master herself if you don't believe me for all I care. Where is Bosacius? Perhaps he will understand and not be a prick." - Y/N sigh, really not in the mood for the foolish bickering she had with Xiao.

Well of course, he now sees that she was serious, Y/N wasn't trying to just get close to him as she tried before?... Well now things are awkward..

"She was not trying to spend time with me..?"

- "Do you know where he is?" - Her glare kinda hurts a part of him, a place that was still 'unknown' to him.

____________________

He had a new goal. Was he stupid to notice this late? Probably. His ultimate goal was now to make things with Y/N as it was before. It was agonising to close his eyes and see her unbothered expression or just how awkward she was around him, as if staying in the same environment as him made her sick to her stomach... How the table had turned, he now felt on his skin how it hurts.

The goal was to make her at least notice him, have a civilised talk, and come to terms with his and hers feelings. To make everything go back to normal.

....

....

Yeah she would never want to go back. He knows that, but what can he do? It hurts quite a lot to lose someone important again. And it was in those moments where he asked himself if he was the unfair one all these years, and the answer for him was always the same.

_________________________

- "I'm sorry, big sister Indarias... I still can't get over the flames. I-I'm doing better tho!" - Xiao heard the other adepti speak with his sister. He wasn't one to stalk her, is what he tells himself.. but curiosity got the best of him. After he told her where the others were, Indarias was the first to volunteer to help Y/N.

- "It's alright, we will work on this together, alright? It must be really hard, slowly but surely.. You will overcome your fear, N/N!" - He continued to watch from afar. Y/N was sitting on the dirt, staring at her hands, a little habit she formed over the years, just checking her nails or if there is any dirt in her skin.

Why would she want to become stronger? Why does that make him feel slightly annoyed? Jealousy also was there, as she chose someone else to train.. Except that each time she asked him before he rejected, there was no reason to ask him again.

The small things... It was always the small things. He was in denial, but deep down he knew... He knows. It wasn't about his feelings. What was he thinking? That she would crawl to him forever? Perhaps because she looks so lost sometimes, he thought that she would always choose to run for him at the end of the day?

She was beyond weak, that he knew... But slowly becoming weak.. And since her sense of direction and self-worth was always low... Xiao enjoyed how she would actually seek him when she was struggling, he would never admit that of course since he usually just stared at her without a word, watching her asking for help.

' " You're doing it again.. If you don't want to help me you can just say no, staring at me as if I was dumb doesn't make things better." ' - Or were her words similar to this each time... Now she was training with his sister, asking Guizhong or even Rex Lapis himself for help... Was she really giving up on him?

There was no going back now, his pride was bigger than that. If she is no longer interested... good. Less of a headache for him.

______________________________

Xiao was out looking for demons and such to be eliminated this morning, but with this new personal goal now. From the story he remembers, there was a hole somewhere in Liyue that went straight to Y/N's realm. If not that one, he needs to find a mirror, it wasn't a big one, it had some wooden carving of a flower in the back, and some small other details that Xiao didn't recall.

"An old mirror was harder to find than a hole." He told himself. Both were actually hard findings, an entrance that might not exist anymore and a mirror that only Irminsul itself knows what happened.

"It shouldn't be that hard" He hates the idea. Having to humble himself... He could only imagine the amount of questions and weird stares she would give him.

He stared at the land, searching for anything that could be an entrance. "Maybe it is blocked by rocks, and it's long gone," even so he refused to stop searching, not having much information made it so much harder... Yet he can't think of another way to have an excuse to speak or see Meiying again.

Well... It shouldn't be hard to actually start a conversation with her as she can talk about anything... But it felt improper for Xiao to simply come chat with her about anything, as she would get suspicious since that wasn't something he would usually do.

But another problem arises too.. He can't locate where Y/N is. She is hiding her aura, suppressing her adepti energy. Of course he hasn't tried to go inside the city to look for her, as... He doesn't feel comfortable with other people around him.

So what he did was go on top of buildings and try to feel her aura. It has been at least 4 days of him trying to no avail, which resulted in him focusing on finding her realm first then trying to... go inside the city to find her.

Daydreaming, Xiao didn't even knew it was called that. But it was what he was doing, imagining how it would go once he finds her.

...........

...........................................

................

HELLO HELLO. I AM NOT DEAD HAHA

I've been thinking about re-writing EVERYTHING, let me know what you guys think. 

I also want you guys opinion about the story or/and make a resume of what you guys understand what's going, or what you guys THINK it will happen, okay? Because I've been struggling to believe that this story is making sense so.... 

Hope you all are doing great and having a nice time ^^