𝒯𝓌𝑜

༺☆༻

Without noticing, he was now sprinting trying to find her. Thousand thoughts were running in his head, his heart was beating so fast, he didn't understand what he was feeling and just hoped that the feeling would go away after seeing her.

"Is it really her?"

"How is she going to react?"

"Does she remember me?"

"Her health is good now?"

"What is she doing alone?"

"Since when she woke up?"

"Why now?"

"Where is she???"

Every centimeter that he runs, more of him can sense her presence, anxiety filling his body every second, the thought of her not remembering him hurts more than he wanted to.

"Why does it hurt? You don't even care about that stupid adeptus. You shouldn't feel like this, emotions are for humans."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Slowly walking and admiring her surroundings, this place is now so different and yet so similar at the same time. She remembers the small village that used to be there, it was a small group only, but she loved to see them chatting and laughing around a bonfire, how lovely it was...

...But she only loved watching them because it gives her memories of the small village that she was supposed to protect...

The sun was almost down, fireflies were starting to show themselves

"orange, pink, purple and blue, orange, pink, purple and blue, pink, blue, orange purple" - Trying to distract her mind from the situation that she was in, the colors that painted the sky were actually doing the job

"What a beautiful sight, when was the last time that I felt so much peace looking at the sky?" - And there she goes again thinking of her involuntary situation.

"GYAAHHH whyyyyy????? Stupid brain, stop thinking about 'How long have been this' 'how long has beed that' It's making me have feelings that I don't intend to let be in this body!!!!!!!!" - Putting one of her hand on her head and lightly punching with the other, she tries to correct her thoughts

Freezing in place like she saw a ghost, her hands still in her hair... His presence... Even if she wasn't used to how different Liyue is, the presence of his is one of the only that she will always recognize no matter the place, no matter when, no matter what.

The actual first thought that came to her mind when she awoke was about him, and she hated it. Y/N wasn't prepared to see him again ... or she just did not want to see him?

Heart pounding and yet with a chest tightness, a million thoughts running in her mind. "What should I do?" His presence is getting closer and closer. What would she say to him? Maybe the best choice is to ignore him? Or just run away? The last time that she actually had a conversation with him, it didn't turned out well.