𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

༺☆༻

Okay I lied, I'm thinking about adding the Traveler.  I'm sorry for taking too long to post, and the mistakes and not making sense phrases. Please notify me when this happens ^^

I'm honestly not feeling the sparkles in this chapter but oh well.

....................................................

Back to where we stopped

.

.

.

Both of them didn't talk for quite awhile, almost as if both of them were processing the "new" information...

- " Oh... Yeah that is a pretty long time to say the least. Wow 500 years... is just, WOW" - The said girl told herself, awhile her and Xiao's mind flooded with memories

- 'So this is the amount of time that I need to heal myself on my own without my realm.' -  Y/N mumbled quietly, but Xiao wasn't paying attention to her, he was lost in his own mind right now.

After a while of just looking at the horizon and thinking, both didn't know what to say and the atmosphere soon became awkward.

- "Huhh~~ AH! yes yes, we should start walking again. Cloud Retainer is probably waiting for us" - Y/N told the man who just nodded, the awkwardness still present.

'What am I like this ...'  Y/N thought to herself.

That walk wasn't a pleasant one, but none of those two really cared. At some point they were immersed by their own thoughts.

............

- One apologizes for not talking about Y/N's problem sooner, but one shall say that I couldn't talk about her situation... It was very overwhelming for one to talk about such matters. - Cloud Retainer apologized.

- It's ok master, don't worry about it much. - Shenhe responded

Shenhe learned about Y/N's case with great details. Even she saw how tragic and overwhelming that was, even for her...

...

- Cloud retainer, I'm here with Adeptus Y/N. - said xiao outside the portal of Cloud's domain

Y/N honestly didn't even notice that they were now back, she was just thinking too much about things.

- Yes, please enter Conqueror of Demons and Somnia Protector, one was waiting to see you, especially Y/N. - Said Cloud Retainer with a strong voice

- Hehehe - a humorless laugh was her response, she was quite embarrassed to say the least.

- You should not be laughing Y/N. One hates to admit... One was really worried about you, and you could say that one was also missing your presence... - Cloud Retainer finished her sentence in almost a whisper, she said herself, she hates to admit.

- Aww Cloudyyyy, I'm sorry for leaving without speaking to you first, it was very rude and foolish. I'm here now aren't I? I'm feeling a lot better now, I'm going to be fine, I also missed you Cloudy. - Said Y/N smiling sweetly at Cloud Retainer

- Should I hug you now?

- Absolutely not.

- A. okay :(

.

.

.

Xiao and Shenhe were just there, witnessing that moment. Shenhe was quite interested in the interaction, since she never saw a entire adeptus this energetic, on the other hand Xiao was just standing awkwardly (just like the walk) he was still thinking about the relationship he have with Y/N and seeing her act normal around Cloud Retainer just made it clear that he is the problem.