Two

"Oh god Ava," I say. Pulling her to turn around. "wha..."

Ava's eyes were met with Draco surrounded by 3 girls. He was leaning against the edge of the couch while holding his crotch. They were giggling and he kept entertaining them, smiling, and giving them looks. "Oh hell no!!!!!!!" Ava gets understandably mad. "I'm going to murder him, seriously."

She stomps over there, I decided to stay and watch from afar. She slapped him lightly on his cheek to get his attention and it did. He stood up ready to fight when he saw Ava he smiled. "What was that for," he says nonchalantly. I just got mad for her. He knows exactly what he's doing. Ava turns to face the girls. "And you sluts want my man knowing he has a girl! Get a life," She bullies them some more. "Back to you asshole," she pushes his chest, "You have to audacity to ask me-" Draco cuts her off, "Let's go to my room." She laughs in his face and shoves past him.

I follow her to grab a drink. She's taking shots. A lot of them. The only thing I can do now is join her. I wanted to forget about this night anyway!

-

Ava eventually left to talk with Draco so I was dancing by myself. I got interrupted abruptly by no other than Oliver Wood. "We need to talk," he motions to follow him. "And why should I talk to you? You ruined my night!" "Please just let me explain," he practically begs. I might as well hear him out.

He takes me to an empty room and closes the door. "This is going to sound strange," he pauses. "Okay just get on with it," I roll my eyes. "Okay but first I am sorry and I would have never done that to you," he explains. "But you did anyway," I laugh, "You think I'm going to believe any excuse you have for embarrassing me!" "Hailee it's a really good explanation," he tries to defend himself. "Well whatever it is I won't forgive you and it doesn't change the fact that you left so I don't care," I calmly explain. "But-" I cut him off, "I'm leaving bye!" He grabs my wrist as I'm opening the door. "Hailee," he raises his voice. I rip my arm and give him a dirty look as I hurry down the hall into the crowd.

I run into a strong tall chest that brings me to a halt. "Ah, shit!" That hurt the guy didn't even budge. "Pay attention where you're going," the man says in an angry tone. "Sorry some guy is chasing me," I look up and meet Blaise's face, "Oh...hello." I turn around to make sure Oliver hasn't caught up. "Who," his voice sounds slightly concerned but his face looks bland. I look at him in drunk confusion, "What does it matter, I was just explaining why I ran into you." I look behind me, "Okay I should be going before he figures out where I am."

I start to stumble through the big crowd while all the shots I've taken hit me. A hand grabs me to stop me and my heart drops, I don't want to deal with Oliver again. I can't handle it in the state I'm in. But as I run around to scold him I stop. "Who is chasing you," Blaise says sternly. "Ughhhh, will you just let me get out of here," I slur. "And where do you plan on going like that," he questions me. "I'm going back to my dorm not that it matters to you," I roll my eyes sassy. He scoffs and moves aside for me to leave, but before I can I'm stopped by Ava. "And where do you think you're going missy, we have to party still!"

We have been dancing for over an hour, I've lost track of time. People started to clear out and Blaise interrupted us. "Have either of you seen Draco?" "Yep, he left a long time ago," Ava laughs. "Where," he interrogates her. "I don't know he just stormed off and I haven't seen him since," she slurred her words slightly. "Alright I'm going back to Hogwarts," Blaise sighs. "Can we come with, we don't have a ride," I drunkenly question. "Fine," he rolls his eyes. "Nope, not me I'm spending the night here," Ava says with her hand up. "Okay I don't care I'm leaving now so hurry," he orders. "Ugh no wonder nobody talks to you," I snark and reluctantly follow him to his car.

"So what did Oliver want," Blaise breaks the awkward silence in the car. "Uh do we need to talk about him right now, I'm exhausted," I say annoyed. He doesn't say anything. "We could talk about how you randomly started to talk to me and treat me like I finally exist," I speak my mind. I might as well do it while I'm under the influence because that's when I'm most confident. He doesn't reply. "Have you lost the ability to speak or what?" He rolls his and he gives me a look of annoyance. "I just felt like it," he shrugs.

The rest of the ride was silent until we arrived at the dorms. We walked in together in silence, I was stumbling and struggling to keep up with his long legs. "Jeez, can you slow down," I complain. "No," he says with no emotion and continues walking fast. I follow far behind him, "Wait isn't my room that way," I laugh confused. "No, it's this way," he points down a hall. "Urm I could swear it's that direction," I mumble and start walking the way I think. "You're going the wrong way," he stands with his arms crossed looking annoyed. "Well I don't care I'll find my way eventually," I get mad, "And I wanted to go smoke before bed anyway so you can just leave me be now." I shoo at him to leave and somehow lose my balance.

"Bloody hell," he stands and shakes his head. "ugh," I rub my head and slowly stand up. "Okay ready to listen now?" I roll my eyes and walk towards him in an annoyed manner. He turns around and keeps walking faster. At some point, I lost him and he had to come back to get me. "Okay finally we've made it," he says in a drained tone. I show up 20 seconds after him and he has the door open for me. "Go," he orders. "Yes sir," I salute him. He rolls his eyes in return while I enter my room giggling.

He says nothing and shuts the door. "Well, that was odd," I say to myself before I get into bed fully ready and fall asleep instantly.

I wake up in the same position I laid down in. My head is pounding and I want nothing more than to sleep but I can't do that when I have class in an hour. I groan getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to shower off last night.

I finally remembered everything from last night as I got ready for class. I'm nothing more than confused. The fact that it was Blaise with me last night is by far the weirdest thing to occur. It also happens to be the one I can't stop thinking about.