Nine

Ava, Draco, and I were in the grand hall eating a few days after the instance between Blaise and me. He didn't show up to any of his classes the next few days, and he hasn't been seen on school grounds. Could the reason be what happened between us? That's what I keep thinking and for some reason, I can't stop him from invading my brain 24/7.

"Guys pansy pissy pants was in my room," Ava breaks me out of my thoughts. "How do you know this," Draco asks unamused. "Well I went into my room and my journal was missing," she explains to us. "What makes you think it was Pansy," Draco questions. "How do you think? I obviously did a spell and found it in her things," she gets mad at Draco.

"What are we going to do," I say with a devious smirk. "I think I have a plan," Ava gets thrilled. "Why would she do this though," I think aloud. Ava slowly turns her head towards Draco. He throws his hands up, "I have no idea."

"She did it because she's still obsessed with you and she wanted dirt on me," Ava squints her eyes at Draco. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that..." I look around awkwardly. "Enough of this for right now! Something has been feeling weird the past couple of days," Ava changes the subject. She sits there thinking in silence and her eyes get wide as she searches down Slytherin's table.

"Where is Blaise," she looks at me suspiciously. "Now how would I know that," I look at her in disbelief. Her head turns to Draco who looks like he knows something. "Draco spill," Ava orders him. "Bloody hell he's going to kill me! He's at his house," he painfully says. "Why," I ask normally but I was curious.

"The other night after you guys left the infirmary when I went back to my room later that same night he was in one of his bad moods," Draco unwillingly explains as Ava gives him a death stare. "Elaborate," Ava pushes for more information. He gives her a wide-eyed stare warning her to stop. What is that all about?

"He was just really pissed," Draco says all he will say. "Okay, I'm going to class," I get up and leave. It's not suspicious I always do this and if I weren't to do this Ava would notice.

Avas pov

I was studying for a potion's exam in my dorm and the door flew open. "Draco what the hell you almost gave me a heart attack," I sigh. "We gotta go. Now." he grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of my chair. "Woah woah woah, we have a test tomorrow Draco, I'm studying. Can you give me another hour?"

"No I cannot give you another hour! Hailee is on her way to Blaise's house right now," he says frantically. "So," I Don't think about what he has just told me. "So?! Bloody hell you have the memory of a goldfish. Blaise is having that top-secret meeting today, remember?"

"Oh shit. We gotta go." We rushed out of the castle and were quick enough to get Hailee in our sight.

My pov

During my classes, I made the final decision to go to his house to apologize. I didn't want the reason for him not being at school to be because of me. So as soon as my last class of the day was finished I left for Hogsmead which was on the way to Blaise's house.

As I was walking down the street I felt someone behind me. "Hey!" I turn around swiftly. "Ava, Draco, Why are you following me," I look at them confused as well as suspicious. "I know where you're going," Ava says. "I'm going to the pub," I lie. "I watched you use a spell to locate Blaise," She looks at me annoyed.

There's no way for me to get out of this so I will tell a half-truth. "Okay yeah I was, we got into an argument and I wanted to apologize if I was the reason he left," I say slightly nervous she will know something else. "I Don't think you should go," Draco butts in. "Well, I am," I say aggravated. "It will only make things much worse," Draco says seriously. That makes me nervous when Draco is serious like that. "Too bad," I walk away from them.