Fourteen

"Just ran into her on the way here," Blaise answers Ava calmly. "Okay let's go find Draco guys," she says cheerfully. "Ava I need to go to my room and sleep, I have my next task tomorrow," I try to let her down easy. "Ugh fine!" She storms off. "We can go see if there are people by my room," Blaise suggested. "I need to sleep and there most likely is," I sigh. "I'm starving though," he says antsy. "What does that have to do with coming to my room," I look at him concerned. "Because you're what I'm hungry for," he smiles. "Would you shut up theres so many people around," I look around nervously checking if anyone heard. He laughs.

"Did you just laugh," I become serious. He rolls his eyes after learning where this is going. "Don't say anything further or I'll never laugh in front of you again," he crosses his arms. "Okay," I giggle. "Let's go, I'm getting impatient," he eats my body up with his eyes. "You're being so obvious right now," I roll my eyes and walk away. I go to the hallway his and Draco's rooms are down and there isn't a single soul around. "Told you," Blaise frightens me. "Let's just go in quick before someone sees," I get nervous. He unlocks his door and lets me in before he follows me and closes the door.

He comes to me and lifts me from the ground. I get shocked at the quick movements and instinctively wrap my legs tightly around him. "Blaise," I say shocked. "I couldn't wait any longer," he smiles and kisses me aggressively. I let out quiet moans from his intense kisses and I can feel him smile every time I do so. He pulls away from my lips and gently lays me down on the bed. "Mm fuck, I'm so hungry," he groans and leans down to kiss me again.

I'm getting impatient at him teasing me, so I remove my dress as he's kissing me. "Fuck," I moan and roll my hips craving for his big lips on my pussy. He smiles in satisfaction and kisses me before he goes down and licks the inner area of my thighs. "Blaise," I groan frustrated. He obliged to my pleading and started to suction my clit in his mouth. "Oh fuck!" I push my head back and grip the sheets in my fists.

"I'm so close," I arch my back. He pulls off from my clit with a pop denying me. "Keep going," I reach for his head and push it down. He starts to eat me out again, this time he's going slowly moving his tongue in circles. I grind my hips against his mouth needing more. He pushed my legs down from my inner thigh and I could no longer move.

He finally speeds up and starts to suction my clit again driving me crazy. "Fuck," I moan and my body starts the shiver and convulse. My clit is so sensitive and he keeps going. I beg him to stop and he finally pulls away letting my body relax. I sigh in pleasure and relief.

He grabs my knees pushes them open and starts to lick me again. "Blaise stop I can't," I cry out. "Give me one more, you taste so good," he suctions my clit in and out. "Uh huh," I grab ahold of the back of his head keeping him in the place I want. My legs start to shake from the sensitivity and I moan loudly. "Shh someone might hear," he pulls away. I direct him back to my clit and roll my hips on his tongue. "Right there," I moan. I pull away from him by pushing back with my feet. I close my legs, "Fuck Blaise!" I let out a sigh and wiped my forehead.

He pulls my legs bringing me to the edge of the bed. "No more," I beg. He smiles and shakes his head while leaning down to me. "I like hearing you beg." His lips crash into mine eating me up. I gasp in shock when his dick slides into me. I never even noticed he had taken his pants off. He fucks me hard while holding my neck tightly, always holding eye contact.

-

After two rounds in an hour, I'm exhausted and ready for sleep. We are both lying on his bed taking a much-needed breather. "Blaise, I should probably go," I sit up with a blanket covering me. He groans and pulls me on top of him, "Not yet." I smile and trace kisses across his collarbone and shoulder.

"I need sleep for tomorrow," I lean up from his chest. He kisses me, "Fine." I crawl off of him, pick my dress up from the floor, and slide it on. Blaise throws on a hoodie and shorts. "Okay, you need to check first to make sure the coast is clear," I stand in front of his door. He rolls his eyes and I back away as he opens it. He closes it quickly when we see a few people down the hall. "Bloody hell," he sighs.