Four

"So you made that up?!?" "yes," he says with no remorse. "Why?!" "I just said," he looks over at me. I'm standing with my arms crossed at the end of the bed. "Why was it so important that I didn't tell them that," I add sass. "It would only make them more annoying," he says like I should understand. "Do you think I'm a mind reader? More annoying about what," I push for answers. "About us! What do you think they will act like if they think we like each other," he does air quotes. "But you were just being nice, well not really but the gesture was nice," I'm confused. "Exactly, I would never do that so people would start talking about us. Do you want that Hailee," he taunts me.

As much as I hate to admit it he's right. But there's one more thing, "So why did you do it then," I smile. "Hm?" "Why did you do that for me if you never do nice things for anyone," I mock him. "I Don't know I just felt like it," he replies casually.

I have to agree with him on keeping this between us, people cannot know about this. Just speaking to each other and being around each other has caused people to start gossiping. I can't imagine what they would come up with if they knew he helped me back to my room while I was drunk.

"Ugh, talking to you is infuriating! why did you have to start talking to me," I walk away to change into my PJs. I would have packed more covering ones if I knew I'd be sharing my tent with Blaise. I walk out from behind the curtain blocking me and Blaise looks over at me. His body is still exposed and it's driving me insane. His eyes trail from my eyes down to the rest of my body. He's not even trying to hide the fact he's staring. "Um my eyes are up here Blaise," I give him sass.

He smirks and looks back into my eyes. "So you do have emotions," I roll my eyes and get into bed. He's watching my every move as I do so. I can feel his eyes tracing my body. "Can you not," I get annoyed. "What?" "Stop looking at me," I say aggravated. "Do you really want me to though," he questions looking me dead in the eyes.

"Are you always this bloody arrogant," I roll my eyes, "And yes I do want you to stop!" "I only thought it was fair," he says with satisfaction. "What does that even mean," I get offended. "Well since you were doing it to me, I just thought it was fine if I-" I stop him. "I was not looking at you like you were at me," I defend myself. He lowers his eyes with the slightest smirk on his face. I Don't say a word.

"Dude will you tell her you made that shit up," Draco storms into the tent. "Tell who," Blaise asks in confusion. Draco turns around and scoffs while leaving the tent. He walks in a minute later with Ava, "Okay tell her," he points to Ava. "Tell her what," he acts like he doesn't know what's going on. I can't hold it back any longer. "He told me himself that he just made it up because he was mad," I say quickly. Ava steps in front of Draco with her arms crossed. "Is that true," she says with sass towards Blaise. "Yeah whatever," he doesn't try to convince her at all. "Blaise tell her for real or I'm going to tell them what happened. I'm not scared of the consequences as much as you are!"

His eyes are on fire when I look at him. "Fine, yes Draco was pissing me off so I made that up," he reluctantly speaks. "So now I want to know what happened," Ava gets excited to hear drama. "I told-" Ava cuts Blaise off with a large gasp, "Did you guys do it," she looks at us excited for an answer. "No!" I look at Blaise who is infuriated by the looks of his eyes and clenched jaw. "So then what is it," she gets antsy for an explanation. "I was just doing the same thing to Blaise as he did to you," I smile to play off the lie I'm telling my best friend.

"Okay can we go now," Draco gets annoyed. Ava reluctantly leaves the tent with Draco. A minute after Blaise hopped out of bed to get dressed. He walks past the bed ignoring my existence and leaves the tent. I couldn't process what was happening soon enough to say something. A wave of disappointment suddenly washed over me before I realized I get the bed to myself tonight!