16

Rye'lnn Nelson

Chicago, IL 📍

I woke up a couple minutes ago and I just been laying here thinking bout what happen last night. I smiled and let out a little laugh going into my bathroom to brushing my teeth and washing my face . I turned the water off then went to make my bed . Before I made my bed I grabbed my phone to play some music . I grabbed my pillows sitting them up and fluffing them out . I made my bed and went to my closet to get my work clothes out .

I left my room to go make me some to eat but when I was walking down the hall I heard someone in the living room . Walking in I seen Kadon folding blankets

"Oh.... Hey did I wake you " he said putting the blankets on the couch

Naw ....Why you sleep in here I said going to the kitchen to make breakfast .

" I thought you might want yo space " he said sitting at the island

Oh I said pulling out the pancake mix

"You mind if I shower real quick "

Naw go head . He walked out to go grabbed his bag out his I think . Moments later I heard gun shots go off . I ran to the door and see Kadon holding his arm shooting back . I grabbed his gun out his hand and sent a couple shots while the car was pulling off . I pulled him in the house and looked out the curtains . Who was that I said turning around putting his gun on the table.

Ion know he said looking at his arm

I walked to the back and grabbed a first aid kit . I sat down in front of him and moved his hand . It's just a graze . I grabbed the alcohol wipe and patted on the graze and he hissed . Looking at his arm I could see burn marks under his tattoos I grabbed the bandage wrap and wrapped his arm a couple times then put tape on it .

"Thank you" he said looking at me. He grabbed his bag and went to the main bathroom to shower . After he left I sat back on the couch and let out a sigh . Last night was one of the best head game I ever had and his tongue did things I couldn't even explain if I wanted to .

I heard the shower run . And I could do it no more, I had to get more. I tiptoe to the bathroom door . Please let this door be lock . I thought lying to myself .

Creekkkk . The door opened and hot moisture of the steam hit me . Ain't no turning back

**************

Kadon Watson

Chicago ,IL 📍

While feeling the hot drops of water hit me I could've sworn the door opened . Maybe it was my Imagination so I don't even pay attention to it . The curtains begin to open and I didn't flinch or try to cover myself . My dick was the one thing I was never ashamed about .

Standing there was Rye'lnn and she was naked . My eyes traveled her perfect body . But with regret I wasn't gon do it not this way cause I think she might still be drunk .

Rye'lnn stop playing youn want this I said attempting to close the curtains . She stopped me and stepped in the shower . We are inches away from each other and in a soft voice she said

"Kadon I'm sober and I wouldn't be here if I didn't "and with that she kissed me . There was no turning back now . I ain't gon lie I been wanting her I just ain't never admit it to myself.

I grabbed her waist pulling her close to me . My dick was hard and it pushed up against her stomach causing her to moan softly . While kissing her we fought for dominance and this time she won.

I picked her up and placed her against the wall of the shower . Turning around the hot water hit my back and I slide in her .

"Kadon" She moaned out her pussy wasn't too loose or to tight it fit me perfectly . To get a better grip her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms was under mine. I started off with slow strokes as her head tilts back she scratched my back . A few strokes later I started speeding up

"Ka.....Kadon" slow down she moaned out . Naw you gon take this . I wasn't trynna hear non of that shit . She should've brought her fine ass in here . I speed up the strokes even faster giving her all the dick . I began to kiss her neck and she tilted her head giving me easy access .

Her legs begin to shivering and I knew she was on edge . A few strokes later we both began to cum together. I gently put her down hearing her heavy breathing . We showered together in silence and she got out first .

I felt guilty but it wasn't as bad . The pussy got whipped a nigga .I still knew I had to talk to her about last night but ion know if she wanted to talk yet .

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist . Walking in her room she was putting lotion on . Rye'lnn about last night I started

"Kadon last night was mind blowing , nothing happened that I didn't want to happen " she said slipping into her underwear and bra . "It was great so don't feel guilty " she said putting the rest of her clothes on .

I nodded my head in understanding and she handed me the lotion and left out . I lotion up and put my clothes on and went to the kitchen .

It's food over then and there's an extra key in that drawer I gotta go I'm late she said biting a pancake and grabbing her purse leaving out

Chapter 15 bitches

They fucked ya'll 😳😳😳

Ya'll thought I was gon leave ya'll hanging

Who shot at them tho ??

Make sure ya'll comment and vote