25

Kadon Watson
Miami, Fl 📍

All the girls came down the stairs laughing . Then they all sat down . Rye'lnn sat next to me and put her legs in my lap . I looked at her then just kept scrolling on my phone

Turn the game off we wanna watch a movie Kayla said sitting in Trey lap . Dee paused the game and went to Netflix .

"Make some popcorn " Von said lifting his head from Brelle stomach .

"And some nachos " Dee said

"We need drinks to " Trey said

"I ain't going to the store ...y'all go " Kayla said still looking at her phone

"I'll go damn " Rye'lnn said getting up and heading towards the stairs . Moments later she came down with her purse and shoes on and headed for the garage and walked out i looked over at Kayla eyeing me then she nodded her head for me to go with rye .

I got up and walked to the garage. I opened the car door then hopped in . We pulled out then started making our way to the store .

Walking around the store I pushed the cart as Rye'lnn put the stuff in . Let get this she said holding up cheddar and cinnamon toast crunch seasoning for the popcorn . Put it in the cart I said standing there . She put in the cart then we grabbed the popcorn cups . We walked into the meat aisle and grabbed a big thing of ground beef then when to get the Chips and the rest of the ingredients for the nachos.

"67.89 "the cashier said and I pulled out my card and swiped it . She gave me a receipt then I grabbed the bag and put them back in the cart we went to the car and put the stuff in them started heading to the crib .

We pulled up then got out grabbing  some of the bag . Go grab the bags I said walking in and putting some bags on the island . I started pulling the stuff out the bags as everyone else brought them in .

Who cooking I said pulling the pots out .

"Not I " everyone said

Y'all some lil ass kids I said smacking my teeth

"I'll do it " Rye'lnn said walking in the kitchen and going to the sink to wash her hands . She walked over to me and grabbed the pot and washed it out and put it on the stove . An 1 hour later the food was done . I helped her set the island up then I started the popcorn .

I put the popcorn in bowls then grabbed the snack and drink out the fridge and put them on the counter . I walked over to the couch then sat down . I looked over at Rye'lnn taking pictures

"Ight y'all can eat " she said over the loud music and sitting down next to me

You want me to make your plate

She should her head yes and I go up and walked over to the table and grabbed two plates . I finished making our plates then walked over to Rye'lnn handing her both of them the. Going back for the drinks . We ate our food laughing and talking . 10 minutes later everyone finished their food so we cleaning up our mess the everyone went upstairs and came back down with blankets .

Trey demd the light then everyone grabbed some snacks .

"Ight what watching" Dee said going to Netflix

"Some scary " Von said

"No " all the girls said at the same time

"Bro yes ... Ain't nobody gon get y'all " Von said

"I'm finna go upstairs " Mariah said trynna get up but Dee pulled her back down

Moments later Rye'lnn came down stairs with a blanket and sat next to me . You sharing