Chapter one. What has claws and really sharp fangs? Part one

At the beginning\ middle of season 2

                   Flashback to when Ray is twenty two before he went to war

Ray was at a local bar having a drink with his brother Nick and his Hank, he was sitting there with them as the two of them talked while he listened and looked around them, he took a sip of his beer as he watched a woman sat off in a corner of the...

Ray was at a local bar having a drink with his brother Nick and his Hank, he was sitting there with them as the two of them talked while he listened and looked around them, he took a sip of his beer as he watched a woman sat off in a corner of the room at a table looking uncomfortable as he watched a couple of drunk men hit on her. "I'll be right back." Ray said as he got up off the stool he was sitting on, before walking over to where the woman was sitting. "Where are you going?" Nick asked as he looked at his younger brother confused, before watching him walk over to where he saw the woman sitting with men around her drunk which made him sigh and shake his head knowing there was probably gonna be another bar fight again. "I said no now please leave me alone." The woman said to the guys, before seeing a guy walk over. "Come on sweetheart don't be like that." One of the drunk men said, before going to grab her arm til she backed away from them.

 "Normally when a woman says no it's no." Ray said as he looked at the drunk man as he watched her back up from them when one tried to grab her arm, the drunk guy turned to look at him. "And who are you supposed to be her boyfriend?" The guy asked. "No, but I am someone who can tell when people have made someone uncomfortable." Ray told him watching as the guy scoffed drunkly, before stopping him when he reached for the girl again which was a bad mistake because he ended up getting punched in the face and knocked to the ground. Nick looked over and sighed as he got ready to stand up, he looked at Hank and said. "Here we go." Him and Hank rushed over to Ray, whom was getting up off the ground after being punched in the face. 

Ray got up off the ground now looking ticked off as usual while the guy was smirking and laughing about it with his buddies, Ray was definitely gonna punch them back for that and so he didn't which resulted in him knocking the man to the floor punching him in the face. Nick and Hank quickly made it over to break up the fight, Nick along with Hank tried tried to get Ray off the man he was punching repeatedly. "Ray stop!" Nick yelled at he brother, before watching him elbow Hank in the face when he touched his shoulder which made Hank not to happy but soon they were able to get Ray off the guy as Nick then at to have Hank keep him down on the ground. "Get off me! Let me go!" Ray said as he felt them out his hands behind his back cuffing him. " I'm sorry ray but I can't do that, you assaulted Hank I'm sorry." Nick said as he nodded his head at Hank to get him up and to the car, he followed them shaking his head before having another crusier come pick up the drunk guy and put him in a cell for the night. 

Once they made it back to the precinct Nick took his brother inside and to a questioning to talk to him, Nick thanked Hank as he opened the door to let them into the room. " Thanks Hank I can handle him from here." Nick told Hank, as he unlocked Ray's cuffs while Hank closed the door on his way out. " Have a seat we need to talk, I'm not gonna keep letting you go if you keep this up." Nick warned his brother, Ray rubbed he hands as he took a seat and sat there looking over at his brother sighing.