Amelia talks about hunters

Shadow sat there for a moment stunned that he had kissed her, before kissing his back as she gently sat her hands on his chest. She soon felt better and smiled a little when Ray pulled away to give them air, she leaned her forehead against his.

"Can you do that again?" She asked him quietly. Ray chuckled softly as he captures his lips against hers, as he kissed her again, pretty soon the kiss got heated and things quickly escalated from there leading to other things.
(Which I might explain a bit more of that, if you guys want in next chapter but I won't do the adult details.)

Back to nick and hank......

"How do stop that from happening?" Nick asked Amelia, he wondered what the heck Amelia was even talking about. "First she needs to bond with her mate and anchor herself to him, after that he will be the only one able to calm her down and keep her in control.

As for the blacking out one, the only thing that comes to mind is that something is messing with her. I mean like someone is giving her something to frame her and to make her turn without remembering. Someone wants her to be blamed for this." Amelia told them both.

"Why would anyone want to do that?" Hank asked confused as to why someone would want to do this. Amelia looked at Hank and raised a eyebrow, she already knew Nick was a Grimm especially since he could tell what she was. "To catch her, you see...the only way to catch a werewolf is to trap them and get them alone. Hunters have been chasing our kind for years, much like Grimm's but much worse then that." Amelia told them.

"How much worse are we talking?" Hank asked her, while nick gathered his thoughts on what to say next. "How about killing the young before their even born, hunters were brutal and very unkind to our kind. Whoever wants her framed,
is looking for her and will stop it nothing to capture her." Amelia told him, before looking at Nick. "Your brother needs to be careful, if he gets caught in the crossfire and is founded as her mate they could kill him to get through to her."

Nick looked at Amelia when she said that, he wondered how she knew all of this and as to why she was telling them this. "How do we protect her and stop them?" Nick asked her, Amelia only chuckled lightly at that question.

"Your a Grimm and a cop, some of those hunters were weson and still are. You know what you have to do, if you want to catch them you have to think like them. Be one step ahead with a trap and bait." Amelia told him.

Nick nodded his head and thanked Amelia for her time, before heading out of the hospital with Hank thinking about what they were just told about Monroe's sister. "I think we'll need Monroe's help on this one." Hank told him, to which Nick agrees and tells him that they should pick up Shadow an Ray before heading over there.