Setting the trap.

"I guess the only thing left to do now is set the trap, but if anything goes wrong you two know what the plan." Monroe told them, he was hoping this planned worked so the person could be caught before they drugged shadow again and made her blackout.

Nick nodded his head. "We do, let's get to work." Nick said as he got ready to help them set the trap for tonight, he too was hoping they could catch this person before they even got close to Shadow.

Ray nodded his head, before jumping into help his brother get the trap done and set for whoever was doing this. He was hoping that whoever was doing this had a good enough reason to be doing this to someone like Shadow, because she didn't deserve any of this.

Once the trap was set he nodded his head at his brother and the others, to let them know that it was done and finished. "The trap is set, all we have to do now is wait and see if anyone tries to drug you again. But I'm not going to let them touch you again." Ray told her, as he pulled her close and kissed the side of her head.

Shadow nodded her head and smiled softly when Ray kissed the side of her head, she wrapped a arm around his waist as he pulled her close to him. "I know you won't, I just hope this trap works without anyone getting hurt." She told Ray, not wanting to see him or anyone else getting hurt.

"It will." Ray told her, as he kept her close not liking this idea either but it was their best shot at catching whoever was as doing this and putting a stop to it. "Once we find out who it is, I promise you. I will do whatever it takes to make them pay for trying to hurt you." Ray meant every word and he was going to make whoever was doing this pay for hurting her with poison or trying too.

"So will we." Rosalee told her.

Shadow smiled softly at all of them, she was happy to see that the people she cared about were willing to defend her from whoever was behind this but she had a feeling they might all be shocked at who is actually behind this. "Then we make this trap work and catch them." She told them, before waiting with them for the trap to be sprung.

Ray looked over at Shadow and watched her as she slept, before looking at his brother and Monroe. "Do you guys think this is gonna work?" He asked them both.

"It'll work trust me. It will." Monroe said, before hearing someone trying to get into the spice shop. He quickly hid behind something along with Nick and Ray, he looked over at the two of them as the window broke before the door was opened.

Ray looked over at Monroe and at his brother, before peaking over the wall at his mate who was starting to wake up. He narrowed his eyes as he saw someone in a hood, walking over to Shadow with a syringe of a sort in hand. He looked up at the trap and waited for it to be triggered, he looked back at shadow when he heard her growling.

The person walked towards Shadow as she started to wake up. They hissed at her when she growled at them, before dropping the syringe as they got caught in the trap when they tried to get close to her. "Stupid wolf!" The person shouted, as their hood fell revealing the guys wife from the crime scene.

Ray, Nick and Monroe all walked out when the trap was sprung. Ray and Nick recognized her from their crime scene, both of them wondered why she'd want to hurt shadow especially if Shadow didn't kill her husband? "So it's you who's been poisoning her." Ray said, as he and his brother stood there watching as she got stuck in the trap and stayed stuck.

The wife looked at both of them and looked angry. "So you two are the Grimm's we've heard some much about. I can see why your protective over her, she's your pathetic mate. I was doing what I had to do."