The wife talks

Ray didn't like the fact that someone called his mate pathetic, he was about to give her a piece of his mind when his brother spoke up. "And what was that exactly? To drug and manipulate a young woman to make her do things that she wouldn't normally do? She didn't kill your husband, she was there but she didn't kill him. We have the evidence to prove it." Nick told the wife.

The wife looked irritated, as she narrowed her eyes at the Grimm's. "She still had something to do with him dying! It doesn't matter if she did it or not, she deserves to pay for it." The wife said, as she looked at shadow with such hatred she wanted her to suffer for having something to do with her husbands murder.

Shadow didn't like the way the wife was looking at her, as she growled lowly at her and showed her purple eyes before looking over at Ray as she got up and walked over to him. "I didn't kill your husband. I know I was there, but I swear I left him alive. All I did was snap at him for trying to shoot me, when all I was doing was trying to protect him from the people who were there." She said, before being pushed behind Raymond as he stood in front of her to protect her.

The wife got free from the trap, but was held back by Monroe and Nick to keep her away from Shadow. "You ———!" She shouted as she tried to get free, before being pushed to the ground and handcuffed.

Ray glared at the wife as he stood more in front of Shadow when the wife tried to charge at her. He stood there and watched as she was cuffed, before being taken out of the shop by Nick and Hank. He then looked back at Shadow and saw her shaking. He turned to fully face her, gently sitting a hand on her cheek. "Hey. It's okay. Your safe." He told her gently, pulling her into his embrace.

He held her close to him, looking over at Monroe and Rosalee. "I think I'm gonna take her home." He said to them both, before taking her hand and leading her out to his car. To take her back to where she was staying, which was with him and Nick for now at least.

.........

"I already told you. I poisoned her and made her black out. I was trying to stop her from hurting anyone else again, you have any idea what it's like to have hunted a wolf for so long?" The wife began to say, she had it out for Shadow especially with that pesky Grimm now being her mate. "So your one of the hunters." Nick said, to her making her scoff and lean back in her seat, crossing her arms looking at Nick and Hank, with Sean and Ray watching behind the glass.

"One of many. Her kind is wanted and hunted by a lot of people. Werewolves are worth a pretty penny, but one like her is never really seen nor heard of. Their quite rare to see, accept what's rarer is finding one that is mated to a Grimm." The wife was smirking, now just taunting them even though Sean looked over at Raymond, seeing him look down then back up crossing his arms obviously not to happy about it.

"What do you mean rarer?" Nick asked her, not liking the fact that she was taunting about his brother being with shadow. "Ever hear the saying of, the easiest way to catch a wolf is to hurt their mate? It's the easiest way, to make them coming running." Sean was not liking her threatening, his detective especially since one of the witnesses was already in the hospital and the other wine was in protection.