Figuring out the truth

Ray was now laying on his bed with shadow in his arms, he smiled at her as she looked up at him smiling a little. "You doing okay after that?" He asked Shadow knowing that her first time doing that and he wanted to make sure that she wasn't hurt or anything, he relaxed when she nodded her head lightly to say say that she was fine. He kissed the top of her head, before hearing his phone ring which was on his desk next to his jacket. "I should probably get that, it might be my brother." Ray said as he carefully got up and walked over to his desk to grab his phone, he picked it up and answered. "Yeah?"

"Ray it's me, Hank and I just got talking to Amelia. We're heading over to Monroe's now but we're stopping by to pick you two up first, I think she may have just given us a reason the reason for what is going on, we'll be there in less then ten. Just make sure your both ready we'll be there shortly." Nick said, before hanging up as he continued to drive to pick up Ray and shadow but Nick had a feeling that something was definitely off. He just wasn't sure how off as things were about to get worse, Nick was gonna do his best to keep Shadow for getting blamed for something that she didn't do along with keeping her out a prison.

"Okay, we'll be ready in ten. See you when you get here." Ray said as he hung up too, he looked over at Shadow and shook his head chuckling softly as he caught her staring at him. He walked over to her as he watched her blush and look away, before then looking back at him. "Someone seems to be staring." He teased her with a smile, before looking for some clothes after he peaked her on the lips. "Nick is coming to pick us to take us to your brothers, Amelia may have just told them why all of this happening. I know your innocent Shadow, I won't let anyone take you away or hurt you. Okay? I love you." He told her, before heading to the bathroom in the room to shower then turning to face her. "Come on, us taking one together would be quicker." He told her as he turned on the light after he walked into the bathroom and started the water, waiting for Shadow to come join him in the shower.

Shadow stared at him as she watched him talk to his brother on the phone, she blushed and looked away when she had been caught before looking back at him as she watched him talk while getting some clothes. "Kn-knowing Amelia she knows what's going on which is why they put her in the hospital, I just hope they don't kill her for telling your brother what is going on. I know but the twin doesn't know that, and I wouldn't let that happen to you either. I...I love you to Ray." She said, before getting up to grab her clothes and head to the bathroom with him to get ready to go for when Nick stopped by to pick both of them up before heading over to her brothers house life to talk about what is going on with her and the whole wolf thing.

Timeskip...

"So let me get this straight, everything that's been going on with the framing and blackout's, is someone trying to get at her to capture her? Why would someone want to do that?" Rosalie said as she shook her head and put her hand on her hand, not understanding why someone would want to do this to Shadow and who would her to suffer like that. "Yes, Amelia didn't tells who exactly. All she told me was that some of the hunters were Wesson, but she did mention that whoever is looking for her wants her badly enough to trap her and to go after her mate if that can use that to capture her as leverage." Nick said, which made his brother clench his jaw while Monroe shook his head obviously not pleased but hank wasn't really saying anything.

"Those monsters, all the hunters ever do is trap or kill somebody. All I know is whoever they are, are gonna get it if they come after me, Rosalie or her and your brother.  We need to stop this guys before things get out of hand or worse somebody gets hurt, I might away to trap the person who's causing her to black out. What if we setup a trap at the spice shop and use her as bait to lure the person who's doing it there, we can have Ray and you along with Hank on stand by to catch the person once they spring the trap." Monroe said thinking that would be the best way to catch the person that's making her blackout by giving or injecting her something, he was hoping that this plan would work and it was gonna work but the person they catch might be a different story.

"I guess we could try that, I would feel batter if you were there to Monroe. I don't know how Rosalie feels but I would be safer with you guys there." Shadow said as she looked at Ray who was being very quiet, she took his hand gently in hers and gave it a gentle  squeeze as she looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "I'm in, I'll help catch one of these guys but I think Ray should be watching over her while we wait for the person to show up." Rosalie said, knowing that Ray and Nick would be able to capture the person that's doing this faster then they can but she knew that Ray was a bit stronger then Nick.

"I'd be okay with that, but after this person is caught I want to know exactly why their doing this to her and who put them up to it." Ray said in a stern protective tone, he wasn't gonna let the person anywhere close to her again because he wasn't gonna let them drug her again or frame her for what is going wrong on when none of this was her doing. He looked at Shadow and smiled softly back at her, before it quickly faded as he thought about what they could do to catch the hunters eventually.