Talking to Monroe's sister

On the way out of the cafe and to the car, Ray watched the angry wife as shouted at them to find whoever did this and arrest them for what happened to her husband. Ray looked at Nick as he watched her then walk away, he had a feeling this might've been intentional but they would have to wait and see. Once they made it to the car and got buckled up, Ray was quiet as he thought while Nick drove them to Monroe's but he suspected that Monroe's sister was like him accept he was going to be in for quite the surprise with how off he was.

 "Now remember we're just here to talk, try to stay as calm as you can and don't tick either if them off. She's already been through a lot." Nick said as he got out of the car and headed up to the door knocking, Shadow was sitting on the couch sipping on a cup of tea and watching some YouTube on her phone when she heard a knock at the door as she watched Monroe get up to go answer it. She went back to her video, before pausing it and shutting her phone off as she watched Monroe wake into the living room with Hank, Nick and Nick's brother Raymond whom had caught her attention. 

"Nick and Hank are here to talk to you about what happened last night, you just have to tell them what you told me alright?" Monroe said softly, as he sat down next to her knowing she was gonna need to stay calm since she was still on edge from what she saw and heard last night. Shadow nodded her head lightly and took a deep breath before letting it out, as she looked at the detectives as Ray and Nick sat down while Hank stood.

 "I'll tell you what happened, but I swear it wasn't me that did any of it." She said, as she sat down her tea and looked down at her lap. "I know, but their gonna eventually think it was you. We just need to know what you heard and saw so we can catch who did this, I don't want you to have to go to prison for something you didn't do." Nick told her softly, but he noticed that Ray was being extremely calm which he normally was unless made upset or had a pstd episode from the military. Nick noticed that Ray kept staring at Shadow, Shadow eventually looked up and saw Ray drawing at her she tried to ignore it as he looked away. 

"I was there with my friend Amelia, it was late maybe around ten when we met up. It was just the two us there talking but she had few things to give me that I asked for, the one thing she had to keep out of sight from prying eyes." Shadow said, before Nick a bit confused and asked her why she had to keep it out of sight. "She  gave me something that people including Weson want to get their hands on, she also gave me a book to figure out what's going on with me. The pouch has what their after, it's glass and can break very easily." Shadow pulled out a small pouch and handed it to Nick carefully along with showing him the book which has a werewolf in the front. 

Nick glanced at the book seeing it was a werewolf book, he had heard Monroe telling him that Shadow was blacking out most of the time and half the time she wolves out not remembering anything which isn't normal for her since she knew how to contro...

Nick glanced at the book seeing it was a werewolf book, he had heard Monroe telling him that Shadow was blacking out most of the time and half the time she wolves out not remembering anything which isn't normal for her since she knew how to control her wolf side pretty well. "What is this?" Ray asked, as he looked into the pouch once Nick opened it to see vials of some sort of liquid that was goldish blue color. "Something that is used for making a hybrid, which is part werewolf and part vampire. Those are probably the reason why the cafe was attacked last night, there was a group of Weson that was after my friend. They attacked us last night to get those or try to anyway, the cafe owner thought it was my fault they found him so I nearly got shot after I.....shifted trying to protect the cafe owner and my friend." Shadow told Ray, as she watched him look at her confused before realizing she was telling the truth but it also made him realize that she wasn't Weson but a werewolf which he thought were a myth along with vampires.