Taken

Raymond made it to his place and parked the car, before hopping out only to see the front door open and to see. "No..no." Raymond said to himself, running up the steps and into the house. To see it a mess, and to see shadow nowhere in sight. He walked through the house yelling for shadow, seeing her nowhere to be found. Raymond ran a hand through his hair, before pulling out his phone quickly calling Nick. "They have her." Raymond told his brother firmly over the phone, before grabbing his knife that was used for weson like the wife.

Mean while Shadow had been taken and was being held hostage. She had her hands bond and was sitting close to a wall on the ground, she was showing her wolf eyes and her teeth not to pleased with them. She was just hoping that Monroe and Raymond could find her, before she got hurt or worse.

——————

"You let my sister get taken!" Monroe shouted sternly, woging before Rosalee stopped him and Nick stopped his brother from going at it with him. "It wasn't my fault! I was helping Nick with a case!" Raymond shouted, the two of them obviously not helping the situation. "Knock it off both of you! Fighting and arguing isn't going to help find shadow any faster." Nick told the two of them, before letting his brother go whom glad moved away from him and glared at Monroe who woged back to himself.

"Now if both are done trying to blame each other, we need to talk to the wife and figure out where they took her, and why." Nick said, before looking at Raymond. "But it won't be me talking to her. You know how to get the information out of people. I know it's not a gentle way, but it's the only way." Nick knew how his brother got information out of people, which was usually by making them uncomfortable and by scaring them since he was a Grimm and all.

"I'll do it. Then once she's safe, I'm never leaving her side again." Raymond wasn't going to let this happen ever again, he was going to get his girl back and make them pay big time.

—————

"What do you want from me?" Shadow asked, the weson whom was taunting her with threats to her mate. "To know why the Grimm would protect you. A pathetic little wolf or better yet why, you are working with Amelia." Shadow felt her ears twitching, at that name since it was the name of her vampire friend in the hospital, out there by them. "You guys put her in the hospital why?" Shadow asked them, before seeing them pulling out the vial she had on her.

"Remember this don't you? This is a high dose of the poison you were given, oh don't worry were not going to give you the full dose. Just part of it, enough to drug you and to watch you tear her mates brother apart. Before watching us destroy your mate." Shadow now realized why they wanted, Nick and Raymond dead but using her drugged to do it.

Shadow tried to get away and struggled, feeling two strong weson hold her still. Keeping her from moving away, making her whine and plead for them not to do it. Before gasping as the needle, was jabbed into her neck making her go slack as she was drugged. Shadow was now drugged and soon fell over, blacking out unable to warn anyone of what was coming.

—————

Raymond went to the precinct with Nick and straight to the room where the wife was, making the wife look up at him smirking. "Where is she?" He asked the wife firmly, wanting to know where Shadow was being held at. "Your a Grimm Aren't ya? You'll figure it out." Raymond clenched his jaw, before throwing the chair across the room and leaning on the table almost in her face. "Tell me or you won't deal with the cop me. And trust me, I'm not very keen on people not telling me what I need to know."

Raymond could see the wife not being phasing by this, he soon pulled out his knife watching her eyes go wide as she backed up from the table and him. "I'm going to give you one last chance, tell me or I use this." He told the wife, watching her finally give in. "Okay. Okay. She's...she's being kept at a abandoned house. One that your familiar with. It's your old place." Raymond backed up putting his knife away and leaving the room, leaving the wife standing there now terrified of Raymond knowing that he was a lot scarier then Nick was.

"I got her location. She's at my old place." Raymond told Nick, once he made it to the other side of the glass. "Let's get going, but this one will be off the books. I already contacted Monroe him and Rosalee, are gonna be back up in case things go sideways." Raymond nodded at his brothers words, before grabbing his leather jacket and his keys. "Let's go."

—————

Raymond and Nick, soon arrived and got out putting their gun and badges from the precinct in the car. Before grabbing their weapons and going into the house, fighting the weson and using stuff to hurt them. Ray grunted as him and a weson fought head to head, and hand to hand. He ended up, getting tackled by another weson and falling down the stairs with them landing into the basement. "Ray!" He heard Nick shouting, as he groaned and grunted landing on the floor.

Before getting punched by a weson in the face, only to kick them off of him just as Nick made it down the stairs. Seeing shadow he sat up, seeing a dazed yet dark look in her purple werewolf eyes. "Shadow?" Raymond got up, feeling a bit of pain from the fall but still stood up.