Talking to the second witness

Nick and Hank arrived at the hospital, and headed inside to talk to Amelia but both of them wondered if she would know a lot more about what happened and why the Weson were after what she gave Shadow. "Were here to see someone named Amelia, I was wondering what room she's in?" Nick asked after he showed the nurse at the front desk his badge.

The nurse nodded her head, before looking at a list in front of her of which room Amelia was in. "She's in the third room on the left, but I will warn you she might still be a little sleepy from the medication she was given for the pain." The nurse told nick and Hank, Nick gave a soft smile and said thanks, before walking to the room with Hank.

Amelia was in her room half out of it from her medication for the pain, even though her body was healing quickly but not to quick to cause questions from the nurses and doctors. She looked at the doorway to her hospital room, when she heard someone open the door after knocking. "You two must be the detectives." Amelia said. Nick nodded as him and Hank walked into the room, and over to her bed to speak to her. "We are, I'm detective burkhardt and this is detective griffin. Can you tells us what exactly happened?"

Amelia nodded her head lightly as his questions, as she sat up carefully a little bit. "Yeah, I can. I was on my way home when it had happened, I was walking home like I normally do til I heard someone following me. So I looked around to see if I saw anyone, but I didn't see anyone til he looked back in front of me and got jumped." Amelia said as she remembered what had happened.

"Did you see any of their faces?" Hank asked her, which made Amelia think about it for a moment and nod her head again lightly. "I saw a couple of their faces, but one of them had a bad couple of slashes across their face."

"How many of them attacked you?" Nick asked her, as he heard her talking about one of the people having slashes across their face. "About five or six of them, but I only saw four of their faces. The other twos I couldn't see, they had theirs hidden." Amelia said, before looking at Nick when he asked her why the weson were after what Shadow had.

"Their after the vials and what I gave Shadow because their deadly in the wrong hands, the vampire venom I gave her was to help her with in case she ever got into trouble." Amelia told Nick. "I know, what's wrong with her but the only way to help her is by giving her a dose of the venom. She can only use one out of the three I gave her." Amelia added.

Nick and Hank were both now confused and interested to know what she meant by that, Hank and nick shared a look before looking back at Amelia. "What do you mean she use one out of the three? What would the other two for?" Hank asked her, which made Amelia bite her lip wondering if she should tell them or not.

"One of three venoms is for her in case she gets badly hurt and can't heal, the other two are for in cause of a emergency for anyone she cares for almost dies or does and needs to be brought back to life. That's why I gave them to her, she asked me if I would help her with the issue she has right now. So I gave her the venom in return as a thank you, so I told her to use them when she has too or needs too."

"That doesn't answer why the weson would attack you two for it and almost kill you both." Nick told her, Amelia sighed and shook her head. "Their after it because for weson it's used in potions and used for creating for more dangerous weson then you could imagine, that's why I was attacked because they wanted it and I didn't have it." Amelia told Nick.

Nick was still confused but he understood it a little more now, knowing that weson wanted it for something bad probably and he wasn't get let them get their hands on it. "Still a little confusing but makes sense, so the weson want to use it for something bad great. Then how to we help Shadow?" Nick asked, before looking at Amelia confused when she gave a smile small trying not to chuckle.

"Your brother is the only one who can help her, but she is gonna need help to stop blacking out. You just have to make sure she doesn't get to angry, or gets triggered because that makes her go into full wolf mode not remembering anything." Amelia added.

Mean while...

Shadow was reading a book til she stopped and put her hand on her forehead when it started to hurt, she closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. "You okay?" She heard Ray ask her, she went to speak but she winced and fought back a growl. "No." She managed to quietly get out, as she tried to ignore what was going on with her.

Monroe said you have medication, do you need me to get it for you?" Ray asked, he was concerned for her and worried about her but he became more worried when he heard a growl coining from her.
Shadow opened her eyes and looked at him showing her fangs, her wolf eyes were now purple but she soon looked away and shook her head. "The medicine help me." She said almost in a growl, as she tried to focus and control her breathing.

Ray noticed and thought of something to try and help her focus to calm down, he didn't know if he should try it or not but he was going too. "Then let me try this." Ray told her gently, before pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss.