Day 7

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N?!"

You closed your eyes tightly as Jennie shouted at you in your face. She was extremely mad. After you told her that Taehyung had guided you to the psychology class, she was as if she would suck your blood any second. Both of you were sitting in the cafeteria of the school after your 4th consective lecture. You were alot thankful that you were finally given a freaking break.

"I-i am sorry but I was lost and he didn't bully me"

You defensively replied which triggered her more. "That is not the freaking thing y/n that he bullied you or not. Those people are fucking dangerous. They are not even a percent trustworthy. Not only the whole school fears them but the whole vampire world is not that much stronger than them. They are not reliable especially when you not know them. They can do what you can't even think off. The fact that he didn't bully you means that maybe he doesn't hate you but the fact that he guided you into a classroom, which none of them have done in a million years, and those starres in the class means that they have some kind of attraction towards you or maybe they like you and if you remember my freaking warning than remember what i said... they donot leave someone whom they hate or like until they are in their grave." Okay now you were scared. You gulped down and looked down.

"But if you look at it... its not my mistake also... like if someone is starring me than what can I do..? Also about that 'guiding classroom' thing.. look if I would've declined then if according to you they are that much dangerous than my rejection would've caused a problem too right? If they are the school kings then they are not the ones who would hear no from anyone. He would've started to hate me nd then also I would've been in a problem.. so in conclusion its not my fault". You said in a low voice while starring down at the table. You sighed deeply.

"Why its always me..."

You felt a warming hand on yours. You looked up to see Jennie geniunely smiling at you as if all her anger was sweeped away with your words. After all whatever you said was true. It wasn't you fault in any way. "You are right though its not your fault... sorry for being oblivious. But you know I am worried about you. But nevertheless dont be sad and worried.. I am here for you. They won't even touch you now". You felt warm tears in your eyes. It was as if Hana's soul had entered in Jennie's body. She showed the same concerness as her.

"Hey Jen!"

You and jennie both turned around to see the holder of that voice. You saw three exceptionaly beautifulgirls standing near your table waving at Jennie. You looked at Jennie who smiled at them and called them over.

"Who's this pretty girl?", one of them asked Jennie while checking you out while the other two did the same but silently. You smiled a bit before Jennie answered, "This is Y/N...song Y/n". You don't know why but you felt a little odd when Jennie emphasized on your name as if telling them something you didn't know or you were not meant to be known. You also observed their facial expressions changing for a sec. They looked at Jennie with rounded eyes but quickly maintained their postures.

"Well Y/N.. this is Lisa, that is rosè and this is Jisoo", Jennie introduced you to them one by one and you all started randomly talking while you unknowingly let the mysterious issue slide away. You got to know eachother well. Lisa was the most active and funny one while rosè was the sweetest. Meanwhile Jisoo was the most smartest and a keen observer. You got to know that they were Jennie's bestfriends. Jisoo was a werewolf and rosè and lisa were vampires. Lisa was a cornus and rosè was a sinrus. You still couldn't get through a fact that Jisoo was their friend. Like she was a werewolf and the fact that she was friends with vampires... this seemed to be extremely wrong. However, who were you to question in the end of the day?.