Day 26

I looked at Lisa eagerly, waiting for her to start the story I have been so dreadly waiting to hear.

"Well...", she started, "I am the princess of Yansal, Jeon Jungkook's elder sister and... Min Yoongi's soulmate"

"Holy mother of chickens- The fuck?- wait a sec- Wha- come again- how the hell's that possible- HOW and WHAT?!", I exclaimed and stood up with a mouth as large as my physics teacher's yawn.

Lisa looked at me and signed while nodding.

"Sit down and calm down", Rose's voice came from behind and I actually did sit down but wasn't near a bit of word calm. How the actual hell was I supposed to calm down?!

Lisa is Jungkook Elder sister-
Yansal's princess-
Yoongi's soulmate-
And-

What the heck is left?!

"Yes, so as you heard me–"

"No No No wait a sec-", I gestured with my hands for Lisa to stop speaking and chuckled out in disbelief. "You are Jungkook's sister? First of all, I don't even believe it that you are yansal's 'princess'– let alone the fact that I'll believe you being Yoongi's soulmate", I uttered and crossed my arms. "Show me a proof. How the hell Am I supposed to believe this non sense? And also, that too after what you did in the past. Plus, Jungkook never mentioned you infront of me, neither did yoongi, so how the hell is this even supposed to make sense?", I breathed out in frustration and shaked my head.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Listen first will you? And proof?", she scoffed. "Wait then", she mumbled and pulled up the sleeve of her shirt. She exposed me her bare upper wrist and showed me the royal mark. I gasped.

Her wrist had exactly these words incraved deeply

Her wrist had exactly these words incraved deeply. It looked like a birth mark which it wasn't though as I had heard from Namjoon before that the royals are given such marks after they are born on specific parts of their body, to always symbolise their position. These marks show their land's name and their gender. 'XX' for female and 'XY' for male. I had seen the boys' marks too as they showed me.

I blinked hard. She was saying the truth.

"How..."

"Just listen", she cut me off momentarilly and I let her speak.

"Long ago, I ran away from my kingdom", Lisa spoke lowly and sat down on the floor while leaning her back on the wall. Everyone just silently watched and listened. "Now you ask why?", she chuckled sadly and continued, "that is because... when my kingdom was attacked–"

"Yeah I know. Sorry to cut you off but Jungkook told me that your kingdom was attacked and your elder brother and Mother were killed. That is why Jungkook still has a trauma of his past. But... he never mentioned you in the story, why so?", I cut off Lisa and emphasised what Jungkook told me. Lisa looked back at me and let out a small smile.