Day 24

Taehyung's Pov

We all sat in pure silence which wasn't a comfortable one, but instead a dreadful one. Yoongi hyung signed and all of us looked at him curiously.

"Hyung, what did His Majesty say?", Jimin was the first when to attack him with a question. Yoongi hyung looked at him with pity and concern. All of us did. What Jimin was going through, we just prayed no one else ever does. This guy was although strong but very fragile from inside.

"Hey, its okay hmm? All of us are gonna find a way", Namjoon hyung patted his back as he signed in despair while leaning back.

"Yes I did talk with father. He has sent forces in search of Y/n, but...", he trailed off while gulping in hesitance.

"What...What is it hyung?", I asked as my heart felt heavy all of a sudden.

"Guys, I want you all to know that, remain strong okay? Like this is going to be hell of a ride. And it can bring up those worst memories we buried long ago because remember, this fight isn't only about saving Y/n, it is also about putting an end to evil....hopefully forever", he finished and all of us remained silent. All of our hearts had fallen in our stomachs as we knew he was right. We had to be strong no matter what.

"Hmm you are right... we have to and we will be just like we have always...", Jin hyung smiled at all of us, trying to enlighten hope and strength inside of us.

"And yea one more thing, well uhmm D-Dad has already sent the news of everything that has happened to all of your kingdoms as well", Yoongi hyung muttered while scratching the back of his neck.

All of our eyes widened. "What?!", me, Jin, Jungkook and hoseok hyung excalimed at the same time.

"Damn Yoongi, we decided to not tell them until we find a way ourselves!", Namjoon hyung snapped after and Jin hyung imediately agreed to it.

"Oh come on! What do you even expect huh? Me telling my father and he just giving no reaction? To remind you guys, this is a real big problem and father knew all of the others deserve to know or we could have lost even the least sympathy we are getting right now", Yoongi hyung knocked some sense into us and we all signed.

I hate it when he has such valid points to throw in an argument.

There was a moment of heavy silence as each and everyone of us starred at the floor in pure dismay. Things just had molded themselves very differently. It was as if problems were coming one after an other and slapping us in the face, mocking our entire existance.

"So...what now?", Jimin's voice echoed in the silence and everyone looked at him, rather speechless. It wasn't soon enough that hoseok hyung decided to barge in the conversation with a master plan of his.

"I think, we should first consult our fathers. Ask them about their opinion and then maybe we can actually do something"

We nodded slowly listening to his words carefully. I signed and got up. They all looked at me questionally but I just rolled my eyes in return.

"If we really have to tell our fathers everything and ask for their opinion so we shouldn't delay it further. Let's go"

I muttered shortly and everyone seemed to be alot thoughtful. "Do you guys think it is really a good idea?", Jungkook inquired in a small voice and Jin hyung passed him a sad smile.

"We don't have anyother option kook. Also, the fact that yoongi's father has already told our fathers, there isn't any other option left to us rather than confronting now". We nodded at his words and everybody else stood up too.