Talk with Author [3]

Heyyyyy EVERYONE!!

How are you all huh?

Well, I hope you all are doing fine!

So......

..
..

How is the story till now!?

Well, YES I finally brought y/n and bts under THE SAME roof so yeah thank me later y'all- ok nvm sorry hehe lol so yes no hard feelings for blackpink or any other character such as Kai. There is a very serious thing though that I want to clear :-

Guys this is just a story. By this I ain't trying to spread hate for Bp or Kai or am trying to create a bad picture of theirs'....its just that it is a story and if u don't like to see Bp or kai as villians or this thing triggers you then u can quit ofcourse but please don't hate the book or criticise it.

And also this story is very very unpredictable. You yourself don't realise who'll turn into a villian or who'll be actually on the good side so YES just read very concentratedly cuz the small details are the ones which are gonna be a 'BOOM' in the future so yeah pay attention to every small detail.

So do you guys have any questions related to the story?

Because if there are any then AUTHOR Min is always at YOUR service!!

Also one more thing. I'll be updating very slowly because my story is new and there aren't many people who are reading it yet so i'll be going slow as I don't think so there is any hurry is it?...

Soooooo I think thats all?!

Well, here is a quick opinion session,

What do you think about Kai's obsession with you means y/n?

What do you think about the sudden reveal of Jennie and Kai's relationship?

Did anyone of you have a curiosty that who might be the king or you can say Kai's father Or son of Dong-woo?

What do you think about Taehyung and Y/n's interactions? And honestly tell me if I should improve it?

Okay quich confession...after writing jimin and y/n's scenes...i was freaking feeling so bad and terrible like I LOVE MY MOCHI okay?!😭😭 but what can I do though, a story is a story.

Okay so I guess thats all!

Author Min would like to take her leave now. Will meet u all in the next 'Talk with Author' session. Until then ENJOY THE STORY FOLKS!!

🌚