Day 29

Author's Pov:
All the seven girls were silently sitting in the room, each one of them consumed in her own thoughts.

"So, what do we do now?", you asked, breaking the heavy silence.

Ji-eun signed. "We do have a plan though I hardly doubt that Kai would be sitting normally right now"

"Yup exactly, to be honest, I am scared", Rose mumbled and let out a shaky breath. You frowned and tilted your head in confusion.

"I still have a question though", you mumbled and everyone looked at you immediately.

"What?", Jisoo asked and you looked back at her before saying,

"I know you guys are and were always at my side and all, but why did you guys behaved all differently in school. I mean the conversation of yours I heard in my and Jennie's apartment and then at cafeteria- you could've told me everything then so why did you acted so.....uh...so....jerkly?", you muttered, spelling out the last word carefully as it might sound a bit offensive. Though they chuckled it off.

"Thats because we were being watched, Y/n. Every single second we were being watched. Jennie's father and to conclude, the mastermind behind all this chaos, has appointed us to keep an eye on you, and keep you away from bts simply. And when time comes, we had to bring you to him as well", Lisa shrugged and my mouth formed an 'O' before I nodded slowly.

Suddenly, your eyes widened with realisation. "Oh my god! Wait", you exclaimed and they all jumped in frightness. Jennie almost fell of the couch.

Deja-vu

"You guys came face to face with bts alot! Y-You four! Like infront of your brothers who like indirectly hate you? H-How-"

"I am quite surprised she asked this now", Jisoo whispered under her breath (quite audible) before rubbing her chest in still shock.

"Gosh Y/n, stop scaring us like this! Me and Jisoo had no connection with them, though they knew who we were. Also, I being hoseok's soulmate-", your eyes widened and you quicklt stood up from your place, cutting Jennie off.

"WHAT- YOU WHAT?!?!?", you almost screamed and she smiled cheekily as if she was caught red handed while stealing someone else's chocolate in the middle of the night.

"Calm down‐", sooyoung started but stopped when you looked at her in disbelief. How could you be calm for god's sake-

"Ok ok sorry! I didn't tell this before but yea- I am", Jennie mumbled in guilt and apologised while looking down. You almost whinned.

"Unnie thats so unfair! I also have a heart that can't take such things!"

"Bahahaha! What! No you don't have an alive heart, lol. Vampires don't have a heart thats alive Y/n. Atleast not when its soumates are not around", Sooyoung laughed and Rose joined in.

I scoffed. "If you don't know, I lived with humans for almost eighteen to ninteen years, how come I donot start to hallucinate I also have one thats alive even if my soulmate is not around?"

"Understandable", Ji-eun agreed with my and chuckled.

"Okay Okay, back to buisness, so you were saying?", you urged Jennie to continue.

"Thankyou. So as I was saying, Me being hosoek's soulmate-", you glared at her while she just smiled it off in cheekily, "-didn't affect the situation since first we didn't know but once in the library we bumped and then got to know about it. From then, he always ignored me and well I understood why. . . He knew who I were and might have musuderstood my personality", she sadly smiled and signed before again looking up.