Day 30

In Hansul:
"I am done talking to Namjoon", Rose entered the room while announcing. The girls sat straight and nodded slowly.

"I am scared. . . I honestly don't know what I'll do after meeting them especially oppa and Jimin. . .", Sooyoung mumbled in a low voice making you to pass her a smile before you took her hand in yours and squeezed it.

"Don't worry. It would be tough for sure but judging how strong all of you are, I am pretty sure this test will pass by rightly too", you assured everyone and they all looked at you with a thankful smile. "And I didn't say it, but damn, I would love to have a sister-in-law like you!", you exclaimed which made sooyoung to widen her eyes and blush while the others laughed whole heartedly.

"Damn me too!!", Ji-eun joined in and you all joked around eachother. If you look towards it than you were all sister-in-laws of eachother by one way or another. Though, except for Jisoo.

"Jin doesn't have a soulmate right?", you suddenly asked and saw how their laughters died down. You felt a heaviness tugging onto your heart just when, after your question a different kind of tension arose in the atmospbere.

"He did have one. . .", Rose mumbled starring at the ground and wipped off her tear in the process. "Her name was Min Go-eun. She was Yoongi's sister"

Your eyes widened and you exchanged a shocked glance with Lisa. She smiled sadly and nodded, testifying rose's statement as the truth.

"W-Was?", you asked on reflex and saw all of them signing silently in their places. For a while none of them said anything but soon you saw Jisoo looking up.

"She died when Transulvania was attacked by the demons. The demons possessed her body and she couldn't take it, so she, died. That is one of the main depressive part of yoongi's past. He lost his sister. And after some days, his mother also died of some sickness. Its only his father and him now"

Your heart clenched at that story. You felt like someone told you the most saddest news out of the blue. And it was true. It was the saddest news indeed, that too, which was told out of the blue.

The long silence ended when Jennie decided to bring back the topic sooyoung started first..

"It would be tough for us. Why is it so technical though? Meeting your soulmates and brothers, who hate you, after such a long time in one room! God"

You chuckled at her sentence. "Don't worry, I won't let them show any of their bratty behaviour towards any of you. None of you deserve it. First, I'll let them listen to you and then automatically everything will turn as it should.

Everyone laughed at your comment about their bratty behaviour.

You all signed and waited for them to come. Some of you went to their rooms to rest while some just randomly decided to have a conversation.

You didn't know but you felt so much light-hearted. Yes. It means you felt like you had people with you. Who were sincere and just your own. Not some unknowns.

It felt good and relaxing.

In The Evening:

The boys arrived in Hansul and by using their powers of sensitivity, teleported right infront of Jisoo's house, where all of you were staying.

Each one of them was under the deep ocean of their own emotions. They felt nervous, anxious, heavy hearted, nostalgic, and what not. They hadn't imagined this day to come as well. Where they had to face what they left behind long time ago. That too all of them together.

"I hope they didn't manipulate Y/n", Hoseok mumbled and none of them spoke anything. Taehyung and Jimin being too much impatient to see you, almost rang the doorbell together and bumped their hands into eachother- if it wasn't for Jin to roll his eyes at them and ring the doorbell himself instead. They could've just entered in the house without any trouble but they found it a bit too much unethical.