Day 19

<Jungkook's Pov>

I was meditating in my room peacefully until someone barged in and pulled me out of my trance. I opened my eyes to see a panting yoongi hyung standing at the entrance of my room with a terrified look on his face?

What? Yoongi hyung is terrified?

Before I could even say something, he blurted out,

"Jungkook, we have been threatened by the enemy! Taehyung informed Namjoon through his powers that they are coming here! I'll tell you everything later but first you go to y/n and stay with her! We'll come when everything would be clear okay?!"

My eyes widened and I quickly stood up. Yoongi hyung disappeared with in seconds and I teleported myself infront of Taehyung hyung's room.  I barged inside to see y/n sleeping peacefully. I signed in relief to see her safe and sound because I had that uneasy feeling that something bad might have happened to her.

I closed the door behind me and moved towards her. I slowly shook her shoulder in order to wake her up but nothing worked.

Seems like she is in a deep sleep hmpf...

I shook her again but this time more furiously.

And it did work though.

I mean Almost worked.

She opened her eyes a little, giving me a hope that she would wake up but instead she looked around as if she is in a whole new world, gazed me up and down  as if I am an alien, then turned around and the next thing I heard were her light snores.

Wtf?

I signed and again shook her- or more like shoved her almost out of the bed and then she jolted up with a flinch.

"W-What Happened?! God w-where Am I?!", I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ass and then plopped myself beside her while resting my back on the head board. She blinked and took enough time to process everything. After a good 10 minutes, she groaned.

"Why in the world would you do that jungkook!", she complained while I was resting my head on the head board and had my eyes closed. I could feel her shuffling on the bed from side to side in order to sleep again but nothing seemed to work because the very next moment I felt a hard smack on my arm.

"Ow! Ouch. Hey why did you do that?!", I growled while rubbing my arm.

God this girl is strong.

"Well, not something really important. It was just that someone inappropriately and painfully woke me up or more likely pushed me harshly out of the bed in order to wake me up hahaha not much right!", she sarcastically laughed on which I rolled my eyes.

"Yes not much cuz you weren't waking up normally and YES I did try!", I stated out matter of factly on which she huffed out in anger and looked away.

There was a moment of silence until she spoke up, "So why did you wake me up?".

"Because it has been almost a day since you are sleeping bruh. Kill me if its still early!"

"Then prepare your funeral cuz yes it IS early because someone over HERE  hasn't actually slept for days!", she spat on my face and I just pulled out my usual 'not ready to lose yet' face.

"Nobody was stopping you!", she looked at me as if I had gone mad.

"What are you saying! Are you nuts? There was this whole mascular blood thirsty and powerful vampire infront of me in the same god damn room who was planning to kill me anytime he had a chance to and also want to hear something interesting?!-"