Talk with Author [5]

Phew-

Gosh I have so much to say but ofcourse, first tell me, HOW WAS IT?!

Shit I mean I really had to think hard of how to develop a whole track for this plot. And now things have gone really really concentrating. I want to aware you all that you need a clear mind to understand things. Like I told Ji-eun's story, which is connected to the others too between, I will tell others' too since everyone has a back story.

Every character in this story has an important role and a reason basically. No one is useless. Chapter 26 will also be just your povs or others as it will contain all the backgrounds of others too. Jisoo's background is already told in the 25th chapter and I ended it before Lisa's story since I wanted y'all to absorb things first. Basically to make it upto your convenience.

And yes! The update is extremely slow since this story is still new to people and many haven't found it. Also, my Annual exams are going on so I'll consistently upload once they are over. This story needs alot of time which I can only give in holidays and in a peaceful atmosphere.

So I hope its not boring or childish for y'all and even if it is- thats kinda understandable since its my FIRST ever ff and I am still learning. Though I want you all to drop your suggestions in the comment section and If you like my work then do give feedback for me to get motivation to write ahead too.

I have came up with so many new plots, and some of them are gonna be my new storyline in the upcoming books. But, I'll publish my new book, only after I am done with Broken Pieces which is nearly completed.

So a quick opinion session:

◇ What do you think of Ji-eun's character?

◇ How much of an out-rageous reaction are you actually expecting from Kai, after him being betrayed by his sister?

◇ Who was that 'another pretty girl' who showed up in the room- any guesses?

◇ Do you think Y/n should trust the people she is thinking to trust now?

◇ What are your guesses for the upcoming chapters?

◇[And yes I recently changed the cover of the book ehehe]

And also ofcourse how can I not thank you all who have made my story cross 430+ reads! Like its such a big thing for me. Even now when I saw my first chapter having 50 reads, my heart flutters the same way it did when it had hardly 5 reads. Love you all infinity😩♡

So, I guess that's all! If you have any questions, don't feel hesitant to ask as Author Min will always be at your service!😉

So see you in the next 'Talk With Author', for now, stay tuned for the upcoming chapters!!

See yaaa!!!<3