Chapter 8: Always here for you

(Louis's P.O.V.)

Anne was crying while holding on to me and I couldn't help but blush. As I regained my posture I turned to face Anne "Hey Anne would you like me to stay with you tonight just incase?" This was the perfect time for that movie night I was planing "Yah" she replied in a small voice "I would like that" Well then" I said happily "Get your P.J.'s on because were going to have a movie night!" Her face lit up with joy and she said she would be ready in a few minutes. I headed back to my room and opened the door to see Harry running towards me with blood red eyes. It was about 10 now and I would have thought he would be in bed by now. "Is she okay?!" Harry sounded worried "Uh yah, we got rid of the guy and Anne wants me to stay with her so we decided to have a movie night." Harry looked like so pale "Mate I think you should hit the hay" I said "Hmm oh um ok" he mumbled and he trudged to his bed.

(Anne's P.O.V.)

It was finally over but I still didn't feel safe until Lou asked to stay. I knew I could always count on Lou and knew that he would be there for me no matter what. I slipped into my pajamas and put my hair in a loose bun and headed for the couch. I took my phone out of my bag and saw that I had at least 2000 new followers on twitter! I was so excited until I looked at the feed and saw a mix of hate and love sent to me. I read through the comments and almost started crying when I saw what types of things they put. Some were like "Anne Morris doesn't deserve the boys" or "1d doesn't need that type of low lif-" Louis saw me and I didn't even know he came in.