Chapter 20: REVENGE!!!

********Sorry i haven't updated in a REALLLLLLY long time.... I feel really bad about it cuz i kind of knew I was putting it off and wanted to add another chapter but at the sametime my school and homework have been a lot and I'm just sorry this took such a long time to update but I promice taht I will update more in the future so now to the story.....

P.S. this chapter was updated on a different computer ^.^********

(Anne's P.O.V.)

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I had layed in my bunk listining to nothing but my shallow breaths and the sound of quite taping coming from the boys phones and little fits of giggles which occurred often. The boys were up to something and I didnt like the looks of it so far. I sat there for a while longer thinking about what they might be palning but at the same time I didn't think it would be all that bad. After all I was their friend... right... It was already 7:45 and I was starting to dose off but managed to keep awake until the boys started getting ready for their interview. I was in the litchen room, elbows on the counter and a warm cup of tes in my hands, everyting seemed fine for now at least. I watched the boys stroll out of the back room, xmug looks on their faces.

"Bye Anne were leaving now." they all said in a creepy unison way that sent a chill down my spine. As they shut the door to the bus I looked at the curtian cautiously. I walked slowly up to it deciding weither to open it or not. I was ready to pull back the curtian but decided to grab a broom and see if they left any 'surprises' for me. I flailed the broom back and forth through the curtian. I knocked something down which contained eggs and flour.... thank the lords that stuff didn't get in my hair.I pulled my phone out of my onesies pocket and took a picture of the mess tagging all the boys with a caption that reads 'last night was not the night to mess with lou... someones on his man period'. I posted the tweet and instantly got retweets, favorites, and comments.

I put the device safely back into the pocket and did some more searching. I wandered to my bunk and stripped off my sheetsand the pillow case, which , in retrospect was the best thing I did because there was a layer of dirt on my bunk and Niall's super duper, and may I add ripe, dirty underwear. I threw them onto the ground making a mental note to burn my hand AFTER getting revenge. Next I headed to the bathroom where I cautiously un screwed the shower head revealing tea bags. I also checked the shampoo and conditioner twhich had hair dye in it. These boys are amatures they dont have a clue who they're messing with. Revenge was also my game and I played it very well so I headed to the market to get the nessasary supplies for 'things'. Two hours is enough time to set up my plans and watch some Doctor Who. The war has started and when its on I dont give until someone is crying.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

We came back from the very boring interview ready to see if Anne's face. I bet she is very pissed off right now but, on the bright side, Anne looks adorable even when she's mad so its ok... I think. We opened the door with giant smiles plastered on our faces but thoes fell once we saw a very clean non-angry Anne watching Doctor Who on the sofa. We stood there for what seemed like hours, our mouths were open and eyes were wide. How the heck did she find out everything!

'So how did you know?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Your messing with the wrong person Tomlinson!" she said giggling turning back to the T.V. program. I knew she was up to something but I didn't think about it much.

"How much could she do in two hours?" I thought but that was when I hears a scream coming from the back. "Now the war is officially on!" I thought smirking ri]unning past the curtians to see what the fuss was all about.

******** Hey everyone so sorry again for not updating in like forever so please like, favorite, comment, and fan!!! If I can get at least 15 reads and 9 votes I wall update again!!!!! BYE********