Chapter 10: A Secret

(Anne's P.O.V.)

I woke up to find Louis gone. 'He probably left when I fell asleep'. I got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and let my hair dry naturally then pulled on a knitted purple top with a cute mouse on it with a light purple tank underneath also I put on a pair of dark jeans with my Uggs and walked out of my room. I knocked on Louis's door and when he answered he told me there will be a concert tomorrow. He said that he mailed a some tickets to my friends so they could join us. I was so excited that I could see them and that my first 1D concert would be with them. I hugged Lou and thanked him like a million times as I ran back to my room to call them. "Riiiiiing....Riiiiiing....ANNE!!" I was greeted by two voices "Hey guys" I said sooooo did you get them?" "YES WE DID!!!" they replied "I can't wait to see you again I have a lot to tell you!" "Hey Madison" said Cornelia "Your gunna see Zaaaaayyyyn." "Aw shut up" she said throwing something at Cornelia "So how have you been?" "Well we've been to some amusement parks and stuff like that also we heard the radio show you and the boys were on." "oh you heard that?" I said laughing "Yah we did and we heard the part when the fan asked you the question, so did you tell the guys which one it was?" "Nah they don't need to know that it would just make it more awkward between us." "okkkkk you know they'll find out sooner or later." "I gotta go guys I'll see you tomorrow."BYYYYYYEEEE" they said "byyyeee" i said then hung up.