Chapter 19: Oh Boyzzzz

(Anne's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling 100% better and got out of my bunk heading towards the livitchen room (btw that's a mix of living room and kitchen). I looked around but didn't see the boys but instead had spotted a note on the table form Louis.

'ANNE IF YOUR AWAKE WERE AT AN INTERVIEW THERE IS FOOD IN THE FRIDGE!!!!!!!! -Louis

P.S. DON'T DIE WHILE WE'RE GONE!!!!!!!!'

I laughed at the letter knowing Lou he would write it in all caps. I took my iPod from my bag that was messily placed on the small sofa and plugged it into the dock. I put on pandora not wanting to choose a song for myself. 'Jar of Hearts' bt Christina Perri started playing and I sung along.

*~*~*No I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

Don't you know that I'm not your ghost anymore

Yum,oat the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' round leaving scars

Collecting you jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside you soul

S don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?*~*~*

I have always loved this song but I really have no idea why exactly. I hummed the test of the tune while making myself a sandwich and turned the T.V. on. I got bored of watching pretty little liars after a while because all the episodes were re-runs so I tuned into the boys interview hoping to bug them a little.

'So' I heard the lady start 'what were the last text messages you boys have recieved?' I rushed to my phone and texted Louis saying 'I like it when pretty boys dress up in costumes and preform lady gaga songs while sticking blueberries up their noses!!!' I sent the text just in time to hear Louis read the whole thing out loud. It was so funny it hurt to laugh and the interview had ended right after that.

Louis and the boys had made it back to the van in no time and that's about when Louis tackled me to the floor.

"COSTUMES, LADY GAGA, AND BLUEBERRIES WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!" He yell whispered into my face. I was trying so hard to hold back my laughter but the darn thing got the best of me and I had a laughing fit.

"I just had to" I said through laughs "it was the perfect opportunity!!!" Now all the boys were joining in my laughing fit and I believe I heard Paul giggle for a second.

"I'm gunna get you back so bad you won't even see it coming!" I stopped laughing and saw an evil smirk across his face. I just dug my grave everybody, my tombstone will read 'here lies Anne Morris the girl who died from a friends payback..... Don't do what she did'.

Louis got off of me and dragon the boys into another room most likely planing their revenge. Oh dear lord please help me through this troubling time and not let Louis go through with his plan. I prayed for a few minutes until the boys re-entered the room with evil smiles plastered on their faces. I will never sleep again.

*** HIIIIIIII sorry I haven't posted anything for a while but my homework is crazy sooooooooooooooooo yah I will post another chapter when I can so BYE MY LOVELIES!!!***