Chapter 21: Pranks, Pranks, and More Pranks

(Anne's P.O.V.)

Everyhting was in placeand was hidden. Now all thats left is for the boys to come home and be pranked. I sat on the sofa awaiting the boys arivial watching T.V. and thats when they walked in. They all had surprised looks on their faces probbably wondering how I was fine.

"So how did you know?" Louis asked.

"Your messing with the wrong person Tomlinson!" I giggled looking back at the T.V. THere was a loud scream coming from the back and the boys ran behind the curtian. I went into the kitchen and pulled pout the mac and cheese box. I 'decided' to make dinner for the boys. Once the bowls were filled I added extra hot hotsauce to theirs mixing it in so it was not noticeable. I also emptyed all of the milk and disposed of the ice pops so they will have to suffer MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DINNERS READY BOYS COME GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!" I yelled as I heard footsteps heading in my direction. THe boys came out and Liam was comforting Niall who looked all depressed. The reason behind that was because I hid all of his food in Zayn's bunk which will be found later on. 

"Your not mad at us?" Louis asked. I shooked my head and handed them their food going back to my T.V. program. I turned around to see five flustered boys with red faces looking at me.

" What was in tha... a...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Niall screamed. all of the boys ran to the fridge and freezer throwing a lot of the contents on the floor. Once they realized there was nothing to help them they all started to do REALLY funny dances faning their mouths. I just sat there enjoying the moment. I pulled some buckets out from under the couch. They were filled with homemade slime. I took a handful and stuck it down each boys shirt as they panicked deciding to weither take care of the ooze on their backs or the burning in their mouths. Zayn, being the smart one, ran to the bathroom and teh others followed making a line behind the door. Moments later Zayn came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and hair. Niall ran in next and the pros=cess continued while reciving multiple glares from each of them.

Once all the boys were done they decided to go to bed with multi-colored hair (which they had no idea about yet) and a sandy bed. Tomorrow all of them will have sharpie drawings on their faces and really funny hair styles. I cant wait!!!

********I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!! I really need to update more often and I feel like I'm letting you guys down but I will try harder to update and everything for you and one more thing... ALMOST 4,000 READS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT SO FAR SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, AND FAN IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOTIFICATIONS TILL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIE PEOPLE *MUAH* 

-KRIS********