Chapter 7: Best Friends

(Louis's P.O.V.)

I told Anne to get back and hide somewhere but in a place where she can hear me just incase. I opened the door so I was face to face with Anthony. "Ann-" he stopped realizing i wasn't Anne "Who are you?" He asked I could tell he was angry. "A friend of a girl who was just forced to kiss some low life peasant of a human." At that point He knew that I knew who he was and all he did was stand there with a smirk on his face. "Nice to meet you lad but I need to get my girl so would you mind moving aside?" He was walking towards the entrance of the room and stopped when my hand came forcefully down upon his shoulder. "I don't think someone wants your company so how about you get your little peasant self out of my face or I will have someone do it for you?" I stood there with a smile gesturing to Paul who was standing right behind him. He was terrified he looked like he was going to wet his pants. He ran for the hills and I couldn't help but smile. Paul was here because I sent Harry a text saying Anne was in trouble and that we needed Paul. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I looked back to see Anne crying once again but this tome into my shirt.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I turned on the T.V. when Louis had left knowing that I should leave him alone for a while. A few minutes later I received a text from Louis reading 'Anne's in danger send Paul to her room now!!!' what happened I opened my door to dee Louis talking to a boy and I'm guessing that it's the one who kissed Anne. I was about to go over there and punch the guy who kissed my girl. Wait I just called Anne my girl and she doesn't even know that well yet! I took out my phone and called Paul who was here in no time then I told him what to do. When Paul left I sat on the couch thinking about how much I liked Anne and wanted her to be mine but I also liked her friend Cornelia who was perfect. She was witty and could make anyone laugh but Anne was sweet and caring I don't know who to choose. Should I pick Anne or her friend I don't know anymore...