Chapter 12: Fun with Four

Chapter 12: Fun with four

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I walked over to Anne "Anne, I have something to ask you." "Sure" she replied "What is it?" I took a big breath "Would you like to hang out tomorrow?" "Sure! That would be fun!" she said. I couldn't help but smile at her because I thought she was going to say no or something but I was assuming the worst at the time."Ay" I heard Zayn say "Could we make it a double date?" Both me and Anne blushed at the word 'date' "Umm sure if thats ok with Anne" "Ya the four of us its gunna be so fun!" she clapped her hands together and ran back to her friends. I was hoping it would be just the two of us but maybe we might get 'separated' along the way if you know what I mean.

(Anne's P.O.V.)

It came to ma as a shock when Niall asked but you know what it might be fun so I agreed. I heard Zayn ask for a double date and I blushed, 'is this going to be a date! oh god what do I do? Wait if Madison's there then it may be sort of a not date.' I agreed and said it would be fine then I went over to Madison and Cornelia to tell them what had just happened and they were both happy for me and we were happy for Madison. I walked both of them back to the parking lot and waved to them as they drove away. I started heading towards the tour bus but it started raining. I loved the rain ever since I was little I loved the way it smelled and the sound it makes when it hits the pavement. I stood there smiling while I let it soak me then I heard a voice, I didn't really listen but I heard the person coming closer so I opened my eyes to see Louis yelling at me. He said something about getting in the bus or I'll get a cold so I rushed back and got in. The boys were looking at me like I was crazy but I just smiled at them heading to my bunk for a change of clothes. It was about 10 at night so I turned in. I woke up happy and ready for today. I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on some jeans and a blue top with a cupcake on it then did my hair in a side ponytail. I headed in to the make shift kitchen to see Niall also ready with Zayn "Were not eating here ya know" said Zayn "then where are we going?" I asked "first were picking up Madison then were heading to a carnival!" Niall seemed really happy to be going and so was I. We got to Madison's and she got in the car with a pale yellow shirt I got her for her birthday a few months ago. We arrived at the carnival and went on a few rides, but in the end we got split up so me and Niall decided to het a snack. We were heading to a Ben and Jerry's when I got a text from Anthony it said "You better watch out because sooner or later your friend won't be there to protect you." I blew off the message knowing he couldn't do anything to me at least if I was with one of the boys. We ordered our ice cream and sat down at a bench. "So far this day has been great!" I said "I know but theres still more." Niall said and winked at me. I blushed looking away when I saw the ice cream vender leave his cart. He turned towards me with an evil smile on his face to reveal it was Anthony. I gasped and dropped my ice cream noticing my vision going blurry. "Anne are you ok." said Niall "Anthony" I replied "It...was...Anthony" then I blacked out not remembering anything after that.